Balenciaga - Shirise Sale - AGAIN!

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I just got an email from Shirise that their Balenciaga is on sale! I bought my City in Rouille through them and just really love the bag. So here's what they said was in stock:

145695-La Pouchette in black satin

140442-The Day-in leather-in dark brown, black, emerald and lilac

115748-City in pony in black and olive. And in leather we have black and emerald.

103208-The First in pony-olive. In leather black, green, purple and tan.

147185-The Shrug we just received in leather in black, green, blue, orange, purple, brown, white and lilac.

159671-The Courier in leather in beige.

132110-The Work in leather in lilac.

110481-The Make Up in leather in white and rust.

Additionally the following bags only have numbers and not names:

156428 in leather in black and purple.

159695 in leather in brown.

159703 in leather in black and emerald.

Shirise is located in IL--they sell the real deal. The last time they had a sale, a bunch of PF'ers bought lots of bags! So if you missed out before, this is a good time...They're open from 9:30 to 5:30 pm. They're closed on Sundays. The email did NOT say how long this sale was going...

Here's their number: 1-866-744-7473. Enjoy!

UPDATE: It's 50% OFF, look at Chigirl's post: http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga/ Her post also has the most updated info on what stock is available!

2. I called cause I was thinking about getting the black city, but the SA said the black is not on sale just the colors are. Bummer!

3. hmmm, theres a thread about there sale in the balenciaga forum and the said it was 50% off some of the bags :/

4. I just edited my post after seeing that posting... My email said 20% off--I think they must have changed the sale...

5. Yes, just spoke with Chris. They dropped it to 50% & most all the bags are gone already...:sad:

6. By the time, I got there yesterday, all I saw were some shrugs, a couple day/hobos and a few other miscellaneous things.

7. By the way, they have some BV and other smaller lines on sale too.

8. gosh, the sales r killing me...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice