Balenciaga Sale

Yeah, it's interesting how the 'sales' seem to be overseas, not here in the States.

However ... I have noticed that Barneys NY has a fair amount of "leftover" bags available (e.g., ones from the Pre-Spring, Spring and current seasons). I wonder if BNY will put then on sale later on? :graucho:

CeeJay said:
Yeah, it's interesting how the 'sales' seem to be overseas, not here in the States.

However ... I have noticed that Barneys NY has a fair amount of "leftover" bags available (e.g., ones from the Pre-Spring, Spring and current seasons). I wonder if BNY will put then on sale later on? :graucho:

LOL - where are our sales??????? Please post if you hear of anything here, and I'll do the same. Are you in NY?

I know that Selfridges has a general big Summer and Winter sale and Bbags have been on sale then. I think I managed to get about 35% off the original price but they may mark down the prices even more.

Oops! Also forgot to mention....to check their website to find out when their BIG sale is..

Well, in the past Neimans hasn't been able to keep B-bags in stock long enough for them to go on sale. When I was there last week, there were TONS of B-bags out on the floor...so I'm thinking that they will be on sale when Neimans starts making rom for the fall merchandise.