Balenciaga Sale

Hi all, I am a Balenciaga Newbie and need some help. I am in love with the Sapphire Day with RH. Would such a bag go on sale, and if so, when? Do you think I can afford to wait until a sale, or would the risk be too great? Would love to hear your opinions.

Aloha Rags is listed as a reputable store selling Balenciagas, but why is it that I can't find a single Balenciaga bag in their website?

Thanking all you Bal experts in advance :smile:

i would say that bag is probably never going to go on sale, too classic. The ones that go on sale at NM are usually the odd styles such as the whistle or clutch - or like they had a bunch of the florals on sale. But the classic style leathers I have never seen on sale...maybe on a website if you are lucky...

They do but rarely and never in season. Even when they do, you need to be LUCKY to find them. This bag you're looking for will most likely NEVER go on sale. If you want it get it before it's sold out.

Aloha Rag is not allowed to sell their Balenciaga bags on their website. Neither is NM or Sak's. You have to either call or email them and they will send you pictures of their available inventory and prices.

I agree this bag you are interested in will never go on sale, just too popular color and style. Better get it before they're all gone. You can probably save on tax and shipping from reputable sellers like Aloha Rag, but still pay at full price. There are also instances when you can earn points/GCs to get some money back, like in Saks or Nordstroms. Bal does go on sale but mostly the fashion pieces, rarely the classic styles.

My recommendation would be to open an account somewhere like Barney's where they give you 10% off all purchases the day you open the card and buy it that way since it's not likely to go on sale. Even though 10% doesn't sound like that much, it's significant when you're buying something for a few thousand dollars. And it's definitely better than paying full price.

You might try NM too, but the NMs near me don't carry Balenciaga, and I've had their card for so long that I can't remember if they give the same type of discount.

Thank you mattking2000, ,juicy couture jen, natalie_palm, Z&J, roussel and allie06nd for your advice. I have made an order with Bal NY for the Sapphire Day bag with RH! Hooray and 3 cheers for tpf!

Hi, I got an email from Chiemi @ Balenciaga Las Vegas mentioning that they are going to have 40% off selected items on Nov 20th. Just want to let you gals know about it in case you are interested. Their number is 702-732-1660. And here are some pictures from her. Enjoy.:smile:

Attachments

• $995.JPG
    $995.JPG
    43.6 KB · Views: 184
  • $1745.JPG
    $1745.JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 224
  • $1795[1].JPG
    $1795[1].JPG
    43.1 KB · Views: 226
  • $1895.JPG
    $1895.JPG