Balenciaga Sale - NYC

Lisabrelle

O.G.
Sep 20, 2006
Label: Balenciaga
Deal: The luxury fashion house has slashed prices on men's and women's clothing and accessories; expect up to 40% off
When/Where: Thursday June 7th through Sunday June 17th. Mon—Sat 11am—7pm; Sun noon—5pm. 542 W 22nd St between Tenth and Eleventh Aves (212-206-0872).

fiatflux

O.G.
Jun 16, 2006
Just to save people time - I just called and the motorcycle bags are not included in the sale.

Quote from SA:
"The motorcycle bags never go on sale - never have, never will."
She said that the whistle and "cuir" bags WILL be included in the sale.

donnaeri

Feb 21, 2007
nyc
hey i know the whistle is their "boston" type of bag, but which is the cuir?

Just to save people time - I just called and the motorcycle bags are not included in the sale.

fiatflux

O.G.
Jun 16, 2006
I asked her what the "cuir" bags were and she said "they are our most structured bags." I'm guessing that "cuir" is the type of leather ... so it must mean the ring bags and the "doctor" bag ... ??

adoptastray

springtime lavender
Aug 15, 2006
Other posters have said that the structured bags are very heavy, uncomfortably so. But maybe that's because bbag moto lovers are spoiled by lightweight bags!

Conni618

Authenticator
O.G.
Mar 27, 2007

Forgive the ignorance, but can someone tell me if Day Bags are considered motorcycle bags? If so, is it the design around the front zipper? The tassels? What aspect makes for a motorcycle bag? :confused1: TIA.

pluiee

O.G.
Mar 3, 2007
Forgive the ignorance, but can someone tell me if Day Bags are considered motorcycle bags? If so, is it the design around the front zipper? The tassels? What aspect makes for a motorcycle bag? :confused1: TIA.
yup, the day is considered a motorcycle bag. the tassles usually means it's under the motorcycle line. that being said, the matelasse has tassles too. so i would say it's the tassles and the studs.

Conni618

Authenticator
O.G.
Mar 27, 2007
yup, the day is considered a motorcycle bag. the tassles usually means it's under the motorcycle line. that being said, the matelasse has tassles too. so i would say it's the tassles and the studs.
Pluiee, Thank You! Should have guessed the studs would have something to do with "motorcycle." :graucho: