Balenciaga sale at Browns Fashion- London

Really sorry to secret_shopaholic and chloe girl! I feel responsible for posting the sale. I received my brown twiggy today and the leather is really nice. I suppose it's just really difficult to buy a Bbag sight unseen

Really feeling bad that you are so dissapointed. They will take them back though, right???

Oh Siri dont be silly I actually got the email from Browns before Xmas and ordered it on xmas eve so it was all my own doing. I am soo pleased you got your twiggy today and that its great. Thats what I was saying earlier about each one being different - I guess us two just got unlucky. Aww enjoy your twiggy its a great bag, glad you love it.

Hi Siri again yes they will. Got it shipped to me here in Edinburgh so just need to email and get an RMA like NAP and then send it back for a refund. I have told them I will send it back immediately in case anyone else is on the waiting list

Haute, don't worry I'm sure that the blue you are getting is the blueberry, I don't think the courier comes in Blue India....the Blueberry is GORGEOUS!! Can't wait for you to post some pics!!

Sam, let me know how you get on with Selfridges. Fingers crossed, they should still have quite a few left..and yes, I am in love with the Blue India work. It really was a case of me being in the right place at the right time. If you need any help in me finding something in London let me know!:yes:

:flowers: Hey Siri!

Secretshop..

Yes it is a black Purse Bag in my avatar. Got it in the sale at HN Edinburgh. Bought it on the 26th and someone else grabbed the other. I went back yesterday and there is one more black Purse bag and two Brown. 417.00

Yes, I am new here and didn't think there was any others from Edinburgh.
Nice to meet you. I am sure I will see you one day in the Balenciaga section at HN. I'll be the blonde with the 2 year old son pulling on my tassels!:nuts:

Update on Browns sale:

Originally I was trying to get a Sapin Twiggy. Long story short, they assured me no more sapins, so went with brown. HandBagaddict4ever even checked the store to make sure, and there was none. Just got an email last night saying they have a limited stock of Sapin Twiggy's and I need to order asap if I want it.

Sounds like they have found some secret stock somewhere, or maybe it's from returns.

So do I keep the brown or return it for the Sapin? Perhaps this is a returned Sapin and the leather might not be good?? Argh. Confused!:s

Oh Siri - what a dilema!
What colour was it that you lusted after in the first place? Maybe you should go with the colour that you trully wanted and not settle for another colour just to have one - real dilemma though! Mmm the 26th - I was that other woman in Harvey Nicks that grabbed that second black!!! hee hee - it was chaos.... you must have been in just after me yesterday as I saw all those purses there as well at that time.
Goody luck with the decisions - never easy to decide.

SecretShopahaolic! How funny! Glad you grabbed the other one, and funny that I just missed you yesterday! We will have to come up with a secret signal or something to identify each other for next time!

Sapin twiggy was my original desire. Am going to be phoning Browns this morning to see if I can swap.