Balenciaga Saga!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I was just in Harvey Nichols London staring at somebags ... the white city balenciaga has been on my want list for ages now! .. the pink was a near second .... but today!!!! aaaahhhh the lilac or lavender or whatever that purpley color is just stared at me!! i saw the first and the twiggy in lavender and i was almost in tears cuz i cant buy it just yet!!! :sad: they saleswoman said that they wont be getting any more bags thsi season and i was almost in tears! no city bag in lavender for me :sad: boohoo!! now it is all i can think of! the pink and white have faded!!!

2. 0o0o, so close to getting one aye???? it will be alright ***hugs***
    its okies, you WILL get a b-bag!, plus there are more colours are due out you might find your one within that lot! :smile:
    And dont forget you can always ring Balenciaga in NY and order one! :smile: good luck.

3. awwww .............sorry to hear about that ........what a bummer

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice