Balenciaga s/s 2010 LIGHT OLIVE

It is so much like Vert Thyme! On my monitor, it looks exactly the same, with the gloss shine of VT. I wonder if this pic actually is VT? If not, I won't have to buy it cause they look so alike. Whew! Thanks for sharing CG. :biggrin:

And yes, what a disappointment that there will be no GGH with Olive!:pout:

In this picture it looks so much more like VT than in the others we've seen, much less yellow. They sampled it in RGGH, and then didn't even make it that way? Makes no sense. Or is it just that BAL boutiques didn't order it in that combination? Oh, well.

It is so much like Vert Thyme! On my monitor, it looks exactly the same, with the gloss shine of VT. I wonder if this pic actually is VT? If not, I won't have to buy it cause they look so alike. Whew! Thanks for sharing CG. :biggrin:

To me, VT is a tad more spearminty green whereas this has the deeper more olive like undertones... I think side by side they will be quite different in comparison!

Thanks for sharing! I too think this color will look like in RH. I have a Work in RH pre-ordered. I was hoping that it be a little darker, though.

Looks exactly like vert thyme to me, even the leather looks the same. Hm, I was hoping for more olive in it, not sure this is what I'm looking for. Other pics have shown it more olive with more yellow in it. Can't wait to see more pictures.