Balenciaga s/s 2010 LIGHT OLIVE

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hi gals...light olive is coming ,and it is so pretty , a spy picture for you ,please do not post it in other forums ....i am so thrilled about this colour,i can't wait to see it with rggh :graucho:

here you go :P

[​IMG]

2. :graucho:

3. Wow, that's a lot greener than I expected. Definitely will look stunning in RGGH!

4. yes it is a light green ..similar to vert thyme 08 IMO

5. Really nice! Thanks for the pic *F*! :>)

6. it sure does look like a slighty yellow-er version of VT! it looks lovely. thanks for the pictures chloeglamour!

7. Congrats! Very nice.

8. It's definitely a beautiful color!!!!!

9. Ah, it is BEAUTIFUL!! Very reminiscent of VT...which I have always admired! Thanks for the sneak peak CG!!

10. Definitely reminds me of vert thyme too! Thanks for sharing CG!! :biggrin:

11. Ooooo! It look scrumptious! :love:

12. you are welcome ;) ...it is just a pity that this colour won't come with GGH:shucks::BALENCIAGA YOU MADE A BIG MISTAKE :nono::rtr:

13. *F* i understand;).....it is lovely.

14. I agree. I thought light olive had more yellow in it. I love it anyway, and I can't wait to get it from Erica.

15. Wow, she is stunning! Will definitely on my list! Starting my saving and working on my husband! :greengrin: