Identify this Balenciaga

You should post this in the Bal section. You'll need a clear picture of the serial numbers, but I can tell you that for that price, the bag is fake. Even if the pics are of a real bag, they could be stolen, and may not be of the bag the seller would send. You can't get an authentic B-bag for $220 shipped...Sorry.

Hello all! I am a new convert to Balenciaga after finding a gorgeous (but rather beat-up) Balenciaga wallet on salvage at my favorite high-end sample sale/consignment store here in California. I love the wallet and find it so functional and pretty, but it is not in great condition so now I want to find one brand new and full price. The problem is that I don't know the style name. I have searched the forum for wallet styles but none of them that I have found fit my wallet.

The wallet is NOT the Comapgnon or the Money wallet. My wallet is square shaped, not rectangular shaped, and zips all the way around on three sides. It has the balenciaga little zipper and buckles on the front. It is a cherry red color. On the inside, it has credit card compartments on one side and a zip change purse on the other side, and the pocket for bills is on top. I don't know what year it is from or anything since I got it on salvage.

Can anyone help me identify the style name of this wallet? I've searched quite a bit through threads for names of wallets but the only ones I could find were not my wallet. Sorry I don't have a picture of it, but I don't have a camera with me and also it is so beat up that you would probably be scandalized (I was, a little, but it was so pretty I still had to buy it. :smile: )

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide to a newbie! I did search first but could not figure out what it might be as all the other wallets look different. The leather and design are amazing and I am definitely going to start taking a foray into your wonderful world of Balenciaga as soon as I can get my feet wet with a new wallet ;)

Does it look like this?

If so, it's called the Real Coin Wallet. It's a fantastic wallet, so small and functional! If this is the right wallet then just search for Real Coin Wallet and a bunch of threads will come up.

Barney's and Saks sell them, BalNY has black and dk. brown IIRC and didn't order this current season's colours in them.

I wish you well,

Bridget

Attachments

• Bal Real Coin Aqua 03.jpg
    Bal Real Coin Aqua 03.jpg
    188.3 KB · Views: 1,014
Thank you very much for your reply! No, it's not that one (although that one is super cute!). It is similar to that, but it has a zip pouch on one side. I will take a picture when I get home and post it after some further investigation!

Thank you! I searched more for "Mini Compagnon" and you are right! That's exactly what it is (I didn't think of it because as you said it's not mini - and also because I saw the regular size Compagnon on the threads I searched initially and it looked rectangular)

Thanks so much for your help. I don't think I will be able to restore the salvaged one I bought to good condition but now that I know I love it, I'm excited to buy a new one! (I also love that Coin wallet Bridget posted but I guess I better get to that after I've bought the Compagnon AND a bag ;) )

Thanks again to the experts for your help! :flowers:

You should probably post in the ATB thread, since I'm so not aware of Costco selling Bbags.

I really wish they wouldn't. But that's besides the point.

(Although I faintly recall that they used to sell fakes at one point?! Was that them?!)

Today I went to Neiman Marcus and bought a BBG pink bag that is shaped like the Brief, but is smaller. They call it the Brief, but I don't think it is. The number is 186174 and after researching on the forum's list of Style names, numbers, etc., cannot find it. Can anyone help identify it??? I love the size!!