Balenciaga RAOK Reveal Thread!!!!!

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: My gift came today and I'm totally blown away by my buddy's thoughtfulness!:love: I love everything but I especially loved my card.........thanks buddy, you made my day!!! :tender:

IMG_3524.jpg

cracker - OMG, i've never seen that Dior lipgloss before! so adorable:P

i love seeing everyone's gifts, all so creative and thoughtful...

I received YET another gift from my buddy today!!! They came like this --

IMG_0920_1_1_1.jpg

And, they opened to this --
IMG_0921_2_1_1.jpg

Thank you so much! I'm TOTALLY loving the candle, and the Urban Aid Kit is just way too practical -- something that I'd thought about getting while on vacation, but didn't get to do... :tup::smile:

well, a bal angel let me know my gift was sent and my buddy was concerned because it was signed for on monday....well, i called my doorman and he told there was a package there.:nuts: they just forgot to let me know...anyway, all packages get locked up in the package room securely so as long as i KNOW they are there, there are no worries..... and here are pix of my vert gazon card and me and my fabulous gift from my buddy and a closeup of my new Nars lip palette. I love Nars stuff! thank you soooo much ms. buddy and i am sure the smile on my face speaks volumes. chauss:heart:

Attachments

• roak 4.jpg
    roak 4.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 109
  • roak 2.jpg
    roak 2.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 64
  • roak3.jpg
    roak3.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 81
OMG! I am so jealous of everyone's giftsssss!!!!! I can't wait for the next RAOK (please tell me there's going to be another one! Pretty please!:crybaby:)

And Marley is just wayyyy to adorable!!!

attachment.php

This is so much fun!
I'm so glad I signed up for this.

Yes Marley is my baby as my children have left the nest.
Yes he is a Bearded Collie. (Disney Dog!)

And YES I vacuum EVERY DAY!

Thanks!!!