Balenciaga RAOK Reveal Thread!!!!!

Luna Pug: Love the scarf you just got!! Gray is one of my favorite colors:love:

monsoon: What a nice treat!:okay: There's nothing better than watching your fav' movie/TV show with your favorite snack next to ya!:graucho:

Blue_Hour: Yay!!! I loove M.A.C as well:yahoo:

I love looking at what everyone else got! It's just so cute:heart:

I don't know what possessed me not to sign up for this! I must join next time.

I'm loving everyone's gifts!!! Everytime I visit this thread I feel like I AM the one receiving and opening the thoughtful (and SWEET!) gifts from their buddies.
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Oh 'P' incoral..... I'm with you :sad: I passed to sign in - bit I definitely will join next time ;):heart:

Until then I'll enjoy with all of you your BEAUTIFUL, lovely gifts - they are so cute :yahoo:thank you all for sharing !

Wahhhhh
013416~1.GIF
Why didn't I pay closer attention to the sign up requirements!!! I want gifts too!!!!
013416~1.GIF

Thank you so much to my PF buddy:flowers:

I love everything and am digging into the peanut M & M's as I type!

Look at all the lovely goodies I got today:biggrin:
RAOK1.jpg

and a fabby bracelet:
RAOK.jpg

close up of the adorable earrings:
RAOK2.jpg

I don't know what possessed me not to sign up for this! I must join next time.

I'm loving everyone's gifts!!! Everytime I visit this thread I feel like I AM the one receiving and opening the thoughtful (and SWEET!) gifts from their buddies.
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

It's fun to look at the gifts even though I don't have enough posts to qualify for RAOK. Maybe I'll be able to join next time. For now, I'll just keep checking back and looking at all the creative gifts.

I got my gift last night too!! :yahoo: Lots of yummy treats and golf balls, since I have picked up on golfing lately!! Thank you sooo much!!

p.s. I love the chocolate covered raspberries:drool:

Attachments

• budygift.JPG
    budygift.JPG
    54.7 KB · Views: 83
Thanks, buddy, I got my gift last night!!:smile: I will take pics tonight and post them ASAP. I loooove the bracelet, what a sweet idea!:smile: Now I hope my buddy get hers soon. And I'm just a little worried that once she posts it, I'll get excited and say "you're welcome!!", forgetting that we are supposed to be secret buddies...:smile: Must...have...self...restraint...:smile:

My daughter wasn't home yesterday and postman left a note that he couldn't deliver package. So today on my lunch hour I drove to my town post office to pick it up. Its a huge box! It's sitting in my car as I cannot bring it into my office w/ all my nosy co workers around. Now I can't work as I'm so curious!!!!

My daughter wasn't home yesterday and postman left a note that he couldn't deliver package. So today on my lunch hour I drove to my town post office to pick it up. Its a huge box! It's sitting in my car as I cannot bring it into my office w/ all my nosy co workers around. Now I can't work as I'm so curious!!!!

OMG you should open it, I could not wait plus what if its chocolate and its melting in your car?

Now I hope my buddy get hers soon. And I'm just a little worried that once she posts it, I'll get excited and say "you're welcome!!", forgetting that we are supposed to be secret buddies...:smile: Must...have...self...restraint...:smile:

Hahhaha I know what you mean! :yahoo:

I'm glad to read what everyone is getting so far and looking forward for more gifts to see on this thread :wlae:

OMG you should open it, I could not wait plus what if its chocolate and its melting in your car?

Oh you are right! I wasn't thinking! THANKS!

Ok, OMG!!
A lot of thought went into this one!!!
I'm ready to cry!

I've posted notes and photos of my dog, Marley (bearded collie) in the past and also mentioned him in the questionnaire.

Inside the box are three beautiful fleece blankets (one for Marley!) and beautiful bowl and collar!!
I can't believe this........ so much thoughtfulness!!

I will try and post the photos and details tomorrow!!

WOW and THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!

OMG, my buddy is so sweet! yesterday i got a soy candle that smells like sweet jasmine (hawaii!!), a tour book of the big island and two books with Matchbox cars for my little boys. thank you so so so much!! and i love the card too. sorry i'm so lame when it comes to posting pictures, just know that this totally made my day :yahoo: thank you so much tPF buddy!

I got a gift yesterday from my Raok buddy. Thanks so much! I love the shoe notecards, and the candle has a lovely smell! Also, coconut lime verbena is the only flavor I like at Bath and Body works!
1042784304_19d677618a.jpg

I hope my buddy gets their gift soon, as I sent it out Saturday!