Balenciaga Race Runners - Thoughts?

I have a pair. Mainly black. They go with so much and look great with leggings as they are not as bulky as regular running shoes. I got mine last spring and wore them a lot.
They are very comfortable, stylish and have a bit of lift. However they are NOT running shoes. They do not have the support and they are not particularly stable for that.
I love mine.
This is a great color.

I have a pair. Mainly black. They go with so much and look great with leggings as they are not as bulky as regular running shoes. I got mine last spring and wore them a lot.
They are very comfortable, stylish and have a bit of lift. However they are NOT running shoes. They do not have the support and they are not particularly stable for that.
I love mine.
This is a great color.
Would you mind posting a mod shot? I'm very intrigued by these. I am obsessed with sneakers lately. lol. ;)

I will give it a shot. My image posts have not worked very well lately. I don't have a shot available so I will need to put them on etc. also. I have skinny legs so these will look better on most people than they do on me. It's one of the reasons I like these that they are not bulky. If you have skinny legs that's important to try to have a more streamlined profile on your shoe

I love mine.
This is a great color.

Are they true to size?

Thanks. Did u find they slip at the back? I tried my true size but passed on them because I could feel heel slippage and the size small was too tight in the toes. I have narrow feet.

I have quite narrow feet as well, but I didn't feel any slippage...I was wearing socks though...not super thin pop socks...but not the super thick kind either