Balenciaga Pouch HELP!

1. Hi Everyone! :biggrin: I'm not too familiar with Balenciaga but i am getting to know it a lot better, well I'm going to Paris for two weeks starting at the end of June and of course I want to go to Balenciaga, I already found an item i would love to have but want some information on it first. So please help!! THANKS:lol:

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Authentic-BALENCIAGA-Motorcycle-Coin-Bag-Wallet_W0QQitemZ6868039665QQihZ013QQcategoryZ45260QQssPageNameZWD1VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

That is the item I'm interested in..
    I was wondering exactly what it is.. I basically was thinking of using it to carry my ipod, cell phone or money, it seems like a small pouch so im guessing that's what it is.. I would love to know the exact name of it and the colors it comes in and how much it is.. hopefully you can help, thanks:biggrin:

2. I think this particular coin purse is going to be too small for even your basics. It really is only for coins. They have a coin purse that is a bit larger that is still available at Balenciaga NYC in several colors. It retails for $285. What may be even better for you is the makeup clutch - it is also available in several colors at Bal NYC and retails for $495. Hope this helps :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice