Balenciaga Part Time in Singapore

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi!

Does anyone knows if there is any Part Time in Mandarin available in the Balenciaga store at Singapore?

I've been dying for that bag and I can't find it anymore in the boutiques! So I'm wondering whether Singapore still has one.......

Thanks!

2. sorry no more.... 3 weeks ago still got first mandarin but last week i went to take a look at the fw colors, it was sold. when i bought my mandarin twiggy months ago, it was the last piece. SA told me came in only a few pieces.

3. :sad:

Oh well, I guess my only recourse now is to buy from online sellers........

Thanks a lot for your quick reply!

4. No worries. Reveal here once u snag one....GL:biggrin:

5. Are you enquiring from S'pore?

Try log in www.cultstatus.com.au email them and ask whether they have any. I was there yesterday and saw there was a bag in mandarin but not sure what style it was. They do courier it to S'pore and the owner of the boutique said she has lots of customer from S'pore.

I bought my Giant City in Mandarin in S'pore (Hilton) when it first came out, I think about 4 or 5 months ago.

Good luck.....

6. Can somebody please post, how much is the price for PT in sin?

7. PT RH $2399
    PT GSH $2939

City RH $2299
    City GSH $2699

First $2199

8. Thank You very much Dannkat

9. ^^^ no worries:P