Balenciaga Outlet

I just called them......the sales associate said they would be carrying some bags but not the motorcycle styles....they will also have some wallets. he was very nice on the phone but because I'm still new to this line (and really only know the motorcycle styles) I really couldn't ask him any specifics.

My understanding is they carry mostly Matelasse handbags, wallets, clothing, belts ...

It's often quite empty too..if you're looking for SOMETHING Bal, you should find something but it's not worth the trip if you're going out there just for that..Call first, at least-(845) 928-2006

Good luck;)

I've never heard of it but some of stores have sales on the motorcycle bag.. The sale selection at the Balenciaga was better than the sale selection at Harvey Nichols (where I live).. The store had more colors of the classics while HN had Luna bags, metallic holiday bags, woven motorcycle bag.. I didn't really like the ones at HN but I've seen what people got from the store sale and it was much nicer than what was available at HN.. Try asking the Balenciaga store where you live if they have any sales :smile:

i went there once and mostly clothing and shoes, few bags and cluthes but NO motorcycle bag!!!! and the SA wasn't friendly either, no luck for me :nogood::nogood::nogood::nogood::nogood::nogood::nogood:

here's what i found on their site:
Aug 20 - Sept 3
Take an additional 40% off all Spring/Summer ready to wear, accessories and shoes.
Take an additional 20% off all handbags and fall shoes.

pretty awesome deals!! ill be in manhattan in 3 weeks...think it'll be worth it find my way to the outlet?? anyone seen anything good? im looking for envelope clutches...