Balenciaga or Mulberry?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I know it's kind of weird to post this here. But I'm really debating between Oak Bayswater or Cinnamon City (don't have the luxury to buy both). :crybaby: I just had my first B bag, the blue twiggy and I love it so much.

What would you vote for? Help decide. I'm quite a petite. Thanks! :smile:

JP

2. Do you even have to ask?

Seriously? :rolleyes:

3. which do you love more? Personally I love the city and dont know this other mulberry bag you're talking about so I'd vote city! Lol, but naturally we're allgoing to be biased :P

4. if you're petite you might find the bayswater a bit heavy (unless you lift weights :biguns: :lol: ) so the city might be a better choice. the bayswater looks more like a work bag though, if that's what you're after.

5. wrong forum to ask that question (hehehe)

but - I just went to the mulberry forum to see what you're talking about - and they are two completely different bags. One - very structured - the other - leaning towards more casual. What do you want to use it for? If weight is an issue then the city for sure. I think the city may prove to be the more versatile of the two but, who's to say.... Good luck!

6. Well I liked Mulberry before I ever considered Balenciaga and know that the Bayswater is a super bag and a real classic. I have a black Congo one.

This is a hard question without knowing what you want to use the bag for.

The Bayswater will be stronger than the City but a bit heavier. The Mulberry Oak leather will mark terribly easily at first, even if you spray it, but after a while it will age beautifully, gaining a unique character.

I will irritate people but I think the Bayswater is classier if you want a long-term bag.

7. i'd get the balenciaga.....i love the city's!

8. The Bayswater is heavy but probably stronger and more durable than a city. I think if I were you I would go for the city as cinnamon is not a colour I really like bbags in, I like them in bright colours or black! And the oak bayswater is amazing!

9. I love Darwin leather!!! The Bayswater bag is a real classic, very functional, and will last forever :yes:

The City is equally amazing but very less durable (IMHO) and more prone to obvious wear signs.

If you are hard on bags and need a work horse that will last, go for the Bayswater.

If you are gentle with your bags and need something lightweight, go for the City :yes:

10. I totally agree with these comments - l too love the the bayswater and the city but the leather on the city may not be so durable.:tup:

11. Tough decision....The Bayswater is a gorgeous bag... but I'm a big fan of the Cinnamon colour
    I'd choose have to choose the Cinnamon City

12. I am a Balenciaga girl through and through. I am trying to offer some objective opinion here...The Balenciaga leathers are much better than Mulberry. Balenciaga colours are more versatile, varied and interesting than Mulberry. I personally think Mulberry prices are too expensive.

However, I do like the history behind the Mulberry label. I know they search far and wide for their leathers. Their workmanship is very detailed and their quality control is superb.

I have been a little disappointed in the Balenciaga quality control over the last 12 months. Something has slipped...somewhere...Hmmm

13. If you are looking for a lighter bag, I say the city. I find the mulberry bags to be heavy even without my stuff in them!

14. Hmmm...tough question...
    Both bags have their own plus points...but if you're looking for a lightweight bag, definitely go with the City....
    I have a Bayswater, and it is heavy...

15. I just bought a City and love love love it. I would definately go with the Cinnamon City.