Balenciaga or Gucci

moe

Jan 10, 2006
which one should i go for white or green balenciaga or a cream gucci horsebit?????
i think the leather on the gucci might be easier to take care of and the style may be more classic. i really want a balenciaga cause its cute but i see so many little girls with knock offs?? i don't really care but which one would you get??

Attachments

• greenbbag.jpg
    greenbbag.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 97
  • whitebbag.jpg
    whitebbag.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 89
  • gucciwhite.jpg
    gucciwhite.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 81
Reactions: Myluvlybag
I have that gucci, but in monogram with the ivory leather straps. When i got it, i was debating between that and a balenciaga....now, im still getting a balenciaga. Honestly, they are just two very different bags. Gucci looks more classy, but the b bag is just more trendy.

I love the balencaiga , its so fab....::lust:: but me I am a gucci fiend ... i just got the new cruise tote and I adore it , the leather is very soft and managable , it also is very easy to clean. how about both ? ...:amuse:

I might end up getting both but i can get almost 2 balenciagas for the price of the 1 gucci so trying to make a wise decision.hhhhmmmmmmm...............

do you girls think these two bags are too alike?? i have the one with the brown strap already.
maybe this will help me decide between balenciaga or gucci.

Attachments

• guccimono.jpg
    guccimono.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 70
  • gucciwhite.jpg
    gucciwhite.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 58