Balenciaga on Leather Car Seats?

prof ash

O.G.
Jun 10, 2007
Does anyone here own a Balenciaga and have leather seats in your car that you place it on when you drive? Praline is a really light color, and my seats are black leather. I am wondering if color can transfer from leather to leather or if there's something where colors can't transfer from like materials. It just seems like the dark color of the seat could rub onto the light color of the bag in time, but it's annoying to put her on the floor. Any experience with this, please let me know!! TIA!! :smile:

Hmmm.....I can't be absolutely certain, but it seems to me that any automobile manufacturer that didn't use color fast leather on their car seats would be in very big trouble.

If the leather could bleed dark color onto your bag, it would also be staining light and white clothing, I would think.

Because I live in a hot, sunny climate, and I worry about fading, I'm a firm believer in covering Bal bags on car seats. I'd hate to think we need to sandwich them between two layers, top and bottom! :Push:

hmm, yeah, the leather is definitely color fast on the car seats. I still have a fear of anything transferring onto the bag, but it should be fine in this case. Thank you :smile:

Hmmm.....I can't be absolutely certain, but it seems to me that any automobile manufacturer that didn't use color fast leather on their car seats would be in very big trouble.

If the leather could bleed dark color onto your bag, it would also be staining light and white clothing, I would think.

Because I live in a hot, sunny climate, and I worry about fading, I'm a firm believer in covering Bal bags on car seats. I'd hate to think we need to sandwich them between two layers, top and bottom! :Push:

Hahaha :lol: "sandwich" them...sounded funny (made me giggle like an idiot infront of the computer)