Balenciaga on Bluefly

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi Everyone, I'm new to the forum and love Balenciaga bags...

Was so excited when I saw a bronze First on bluefly but I couldn't get it in time!

2. awww keep looking! our marketplace also has bbags on sale, but i believe u need 75 posts before u can veiw them.

3. OMG, not once, not ONCE have I seen anything Balenciaga on sale at Bluefly. I'm so sick of seeing that "we're sorry" page!! :suspiciou

4. I have found that they add the "really great new stuff" early Wednesday mornings. I get on there about 6:30am EST on Wednesdays & that is when I have caught the Balenciagas, Chanels, etc.. I snagged a Fendi spy too.

5. Woah, that's unbelievable! Thanks so much for the heads-up! :idea:

6. good to know about wed mornings- thanks! stinks bc i live in CA and that's really early for me...or i guess really late and good for midnight baby calls...:amazed:

7. Is Bluefly selling auth. bags??

8. Well, usually yes, but myself & another girl both received fake Bronze B-bags from them recently. Luckily I got my $$ back. I think someone before us did a bait & switch on Bluefly & they didn't catch it. All the other forum members have gotten authentic B-bags it seems.

9. You're welcome ladies, Happy shopping!:nuts:

10. Ace-- How could you tell it was a fake?? I don't think I would have caught it because I'd just assume that it was real coming from a legit source like Bluefly... :unsure:

11. Well, Actually SpecialK emailed & told me. I had listed it on eBay (really just decided against the color..) I had detailed pictures & not knowing much about Balenciaga at the time ( I know ALOT now!;) ) I guaranteed it to be authentic. Like you, I would have NEVER questioned the authenticity from Bluefly. As it turns out, the rivits on the back of the handles had the screwdriver-like dash across the back. That was a dead giveaway- for those who know their B-bags! So anyway, as soon as she emailed me, I pulled the auction off, packed up the bag & back to Bluefly it went!

12. OOOoooooo, scary story! I think I heard a similar one about NM. Yikes! :weird:

13. Thanks for the info...now if i can get up early or sleep late...:wondering

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice