Balenciaga on Bluefly

1. I woke up this morning and found Bluefly's usual annoying e-mails (yet I don't wanna take myself off the mailing list in just case I see something I like in the fliers in the e-mails LOL)

And I saw this:

[​IMG][​IMG]

But it's not there anymore. It's a gorgeous color!

2. Shoot....I missed it too.

3. I saw it, was able to hit "purchase" but then it went to the next screen saying it was sold out. Then I checked all morning and it would come back but say "not available". Love that bag!

4. Dang I missed it too. HOw much was it Becca?

5. I believe it was $995 or $955; it was 20% off the retail price. Plus they always have a 15% off coupon floating around. I have now learned that the best time to check for new items is around 6:30 a.m. est.

6. that's cute!
    did anybody manage to grab that?

7. yep, they're just teasing us... apparently they listed 4 of them 2 days ago and they were all gone :sad:

8. I felt like it was a tease as well...I think they like to put a few really hot items on there to get people talking and running to the site in hopes they will buy other things.

Nice bag though....

9. I actually have gotten Balenciaga from there. I got my grey city from Bluefly (which I kept) as well as a black purse and magenta box (but returned these to them). I couldn't sell them on WTS because I hadn't been a member long enough.

10. chigirl - you got 3 different bbags from bluefly? What's your secret?

11. Luck. ;) That's it. But I am not that lucky as I have never won any bags -- though maybe no one really has so....

12. How do you find Balenciaga bags on Bluefly? I never see Balenciaga listed as one of the brands to search by.

13. There is a search bar on the top of the main page; type in "balenciaga" and the list comes up. Right now they still have 5 or 6 of the coin bags up.

14. I know, I missed this one too! I was all ready to get it and it got sold out. Urgh! LMK if someone's selling their city bronze -- want it want it want it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice