Balenciaga NY Shipping

ashleyby

Apr 9, 2006
Hi Ladies!

The BalNY store is closed now so I can't ask them questions, but I bet some of you here know more than the SAs do (no kidding...). What are the various shipping rates and transit times available through BalNY? I'm calling to order my bag tomorrow (Day style, color still undecided, but leaning towards Blueberry), and I'm wonder what the shipping options are.

Answers and information greatly appreciated! :smile:

I did not order from Bal NY because I live in upstate NY and would have to pay tax (another $80) but in retrospect that might have been worth it in order to have the exchange/return policy.

This past Friday Joseph gave me the following rates to ship a Twiggy. I do not know if shipping is based on price, but here goes:

UPS Ground - $15
UPS 3 Day Select - $30
UPS 2nd Day Air - $35
Next Day Air - $45

Hope that helps!

I wish you well,

Bridget

Becca4277 said:
I did not order from Bal NY because I live in upstate NY and would have to pay tax (another $80) but in retrospect that might have been worth it in order to have the exchange/return policy.

BalNY doesn't do returns I believe. It's exchanges within the first 10 days.

Wow - thanks for the rates Bridget! I didn't even know we had an option for 2 or 3 day air!

Ashley - I've always opted for regular ground, and it usually takes about 6-7 business days to reach me (I'm in CA).