Balenciaga New Model - Part Time

1. Has anyone seen this model? I saw onlt the pictures.The SA tells me it is a new model called part time... length of work size but 2/3 height of work's,. My trusty SA has put me on the list when Blue Roi comes in.:yahoo:

2. omg omg omg

I'm thinking Part Time Camel.

Thanks for the pix, FF!!!!

Lucid.... I hope it's "maybe sooner" for you!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. How exciting! I love Bleu Roi!:love:

4. i need to see someone carrying it. wonder if it is too wide for me.

5. I like the part time shape, it's a good addition to the Balenciaga family!

6. Ooooo, I love it, I saw it on the website and I've been wondering what the name was! Thanks! I'll have to see if Aloharag has it when I go to Hawaii in November!

7. i'm really liking this style alot as of right now and I can't wait to see how it looks.

8. I was wondering how this compared because the Work overwhelms me a little (I'm 5'2) so this might be perfect!

9. Actually that page was just updated a few weeks ago when she added the flat hobo and messenger...so I'm not sure why there's a discrepancy w/the "last updated" date. The part-time is definitely new; I have yet to see anyone post a photo of one that they have in their posession...

10. I was at Bal NY 2 weeks ago and they have part time caramel there. Bal NY also emailed me the pic. :yes:

parttime.jpg
  11. I like it but it's very similar to the city, actually too similar for my taste as I already have 2 cities and I couldn't justify the part time to DH. But I think it's a good alternative for people who want a slightly bigger bag than the city but not as big as the work.

12. How much are the Part Time bags? Atelier says 995 but there is a British pound sign instead of dollar sign.

13. I wonder if the Part Time has a bigger inside pocket then the city? The only thing I hate about the city is the size of the inside pocket.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice