Balenciaga Nano City

Yep- an even smaller size. I wonder how it compares to the mini city. It doesn't really seem practical.
Is this a new size introduced recently? Even smaller than the Mini City? I doubt it will fit much in it at all and might be hard to get in and out of.

It's on the Bal website. A usual, they've mixed up metric and Imperial and have it at 17" x 12" x 5" which is no nano :lol:. If you do the metric conversion it comes in at 6.75" x 4.75" x 2", which compares to the mini at 9" x 6.25' x 3.5". That's assuming they have the measurements correct but only listed as Imperial rather than metric. Personally I don't understand the craze for teeny tiny bags. About the only think you could squeeze into that is your phone and a credit card...maybe a lipstick.

Reactions: Wittygirl
It's on the Bal website. A usual, they've mixed up metric and Imperial and have it at 17" x 12" x 5" which is no nano :lol:. If you do the metric conversion it comes in at 6.75" x 4.75" x 2", which compares to the mini at 9" x 6.25' x 3.5". That's assuming they have the measurements correct but only listed as Imperial rather than metric. Personally I don't understand the craze for teeny tiny bags. About the only think you could squeeze into that is your phone and a credit card...maybe a lipstick.
I like small sized bags like Saint Laurent Baby and Balenciaga City Small and Mini because i think they're small but still practical, but those other types of teeny weeny mini bags are not for me. I don't understand spending $1000s on a bag that can barely carry a tampon. :huh: I think Wallets On Chains are great for people who carry very little. :smile:

Last edited:
I saw it yesterday at Barneys; it is ridiculously small, you can't even fit a large iPhone (7) into it!! I asked the S/A if it was little girls, because I certainly can't see an adult using this other than for .. let's say, a party where all you put into it is Lipstick, a Credit Card, a small phone and some $$$. I didn't ask the price because I wasn't interested!

Reactions: bellebellebelle19
I definitely understand where everyone is coming from! Personally though, I love nano bags and carry very little as often as I can - I wonder if anyone who is used to this kind of small handbag has seen it and can share their thoughts? [emoji4]