Balenciaga Motorcycle bag in Pink

interesting... i don't like pink so i'm not even after it but.. tassles splitting? i know the ones on my black besace only took a week or two, and my grey city were nearly split (or rather, a bit "bubbled" so it was too tempting to pull :shame: ) when i got it so the tassles don't worry me that much.. i don't know if it was really unused of course but it did seem unused in the body, the tassles not so much..

umm i'm not sure what i'm getting at, i'll go away :shame:

:shrugs:Oh great, great, great. My FIRST bid on a b bag! My middle name is lucky! I am the current high bidder, she hasn't yet responded to my email, what's a girl to do! Can I get out of this if I feel misled? Powder - what does "shilled" mean? I think I know, but give it to me straight - can't seem to think straight right now! :confused1: And if there is "white" on the bag, would that be one of the reasons for the low price?

Well AllyBB, keep in mind there's 5 days left. The final price probably isn't going to be anywhere near the price it is now, so I wouldn't worry too much about why the price is low. Also, shilling is when the seller is bidding up their own auction with other IDs, usually 0 FB IDs.

I emailed her too and asked her LOTS of questions, hoping to get some answers for the girls here. So far no response. Shill bidding is when a seller makes up new names or has her friends bid the price up. For instance, let's say there is a bidder that seems to bid each time she is outbid? Why would she do that? Why not wait until the end? Obviously that is going to raise the price. Now that said, I have done that on occaision to show my interest and to test the waters. Then I wait until the end and usually put a snipe or bid. Often I drop out if I see somone else bidding. I would do that if someone on here was after their dream bag, but if it was my dream bag too, then may the best bidder win. ;)
One way to check for shill bidding, now keep in mind this isn't a sure bust but in some cases it is. Let's say there is a bidder without much feedback or no feedback. If you go to advanced search, you can put that name in and see what auctions they have bid on. IF they only bid on the same sellers auctions you have most likely found the sellers friend or her own shill bidder account. Now ebay is hiding the names on some auctions but look at the percentage. If a bidders percentage ais very high percentage for bidding on that sellers items, then I would highly suspect shill bidding. Especially if that seller hasn't sold many things. This isn't a sure way, but it often can be telling.

Okay, She says its never been used, but the tassels are splitting, ok I'll give her that...old dried glue. But the mirror is worn? How can it be worn if the bag was never used? Did she just use the mirror? Thats kinda dumb. This will be an interesting one to watch.

I received this reply..."I was given the bag as a gift. I have put it as 'used' as one of the tassles is frayed, and the mirror looks a little worn, however the bag is in perfect condition other than this." What do you think?

I think it looks beautiful and in great condition. But for clarification, I'd ask her how one tassel can be completely broken off and the mirror's worn if it's never been used and what retailer it was purchased from (so you can request extra tassels). It should have had extras to begin with. I'd also see if she can send a closeup pics of the corners.

Yep, that does it for me! I don't enough time to try to clear any messes up, I just want a real bag up front! I'll keep lookin'!!! Thanks to all of you - what would I do without the forum!:confused1: