Balenciaga Motorcycle bag in Pink

Pewter

O.G.
Jul 4, 2006
^I'm still not scared off by this listing either. Plus, I'm not really sure that black paddington is fake. They leave out a lot of pics of the crucial parts of the bag, so it's hard to tell for sure. Why did the Chloe thread say it was fake? Cause I've seen the Chloe thread say authentic bags have been fake before. Not saying they are wrong, just saying it's possible. :shrugs:

allyboobop

O.G.
Jul 20, 2006
Sunny Southwest
Heey girls, I'm the hightest bidder, you scare me
I got scared too! I don't know what to tell ya! I'm not an expert - not in the least - and every bag I have bought has been through Aloha Rag. I'm just too chicken to take a chance dang it. :sad: I will probably lose out, and you will be dancing!:wlae: Good luck to you and we wanna see pics if you win!

skimatic10

Sep 27, 2006
London, UK
Hey girls, I've been deciding as well whether to bid on this bag and have been assidously studying it to see if I can see any signs of it being fake. So I magnified the photo of the metal tag. PLEASE tell me if it's just my crappy monitor but 1) the serial number only shows 15748 and not 115748? I can't seem to see the first "1". Also 2) the thread all over the tag seems to be in black on my screen, and not just the top? Could someone confirm?
Cheers!

Soleil

twilight
Mar 31, 2006
my happy place
it looks authentic to me though, leather is gorgeous, fonts are right, bales are right too, serial number is right...:yes: but one thing is, the bag does not look like it's brand new and unused.:wlae:

Pewter

O.G.
Jul 4, 2006
Hey girls, I've been deciding as well whether to bid on this bag and have been assidously studying it to see if I can see any signs of it being fake. So I magnified the photo of the metal tag. PLEASE tell me if it's just my crappy monitor but 1) the serial number only shows 15748 and not 115748? I can't seem to see the first "1". Also 2) the thread all over the tag seems to be in black on my screen, and not just the top? Could someone confirm?
Cheers!
I doubt it Skimatic. I really don't think the bag in the pics is fake... There can't possibly be fakes like that. :shocked: I can see the 2 11s. The first one is very faint but I think that's because of the reflection and way the pic is taken. They come out looking like that a lot. And the threads look all look right. The stitching on the sides is definitely not the same as the stitching on the top.