Balenciaga Motorcycle bag in Pink

Yeah, emailing the seller is a good thing to do. Ask her to email you pics of a certain part of the bag, say the bales and rivets or something, so you can see if she actually has that bag in her possession. If they don't, a lot of the time they'll make an excuse like their digital camera is not working or something.

Hey guys! For future reference (since there are so many replies now I will keep it here) please only post in the Achtung! Balenciaga forum if you are sure of authenticity (ie: please, no questions!) - if you have any questions be sure to post in the Authenticate This sticky at the top of the Balenciaga forum. Thank you sooo much :heart: --- and goodluck to all!

When this listing first went up there were a total of 3 pictures, but based on the leather itself it looked like an authentic 04 rose to me. She put up all the other pictures after I requested them, and I identified exactly what I wanted pictures of. Could be that she already had those in her arsenal of stolen pics, but I tend to think this is a safe listing and would bid if I weren't on the purse ban from hell. JMO.

looks to be in good shape....except does anyone else see the white area in two of the pics on the back along the top edge? hope that makes sense...

Hey guys! For future reference (since there are so many replies now I will keep it here) please only post in the Achtung! Balenciaga forum if you are sure of authenticity (ie: please, no questions!) - if you have any questions be sure to post in the Authenticate This sticky at the top of the Balenciaga forum. Thank you sooo much :heart: --- and goodluck to all!
So sorry mimz - my fault!

Yes I do see it now, in the second photo. Thanks for pointing that out.
Yes. Is it the flash or is it a cleaned area that removed the dye?
This one makes me nervous and the bidders too. Look at the percentages of the bidders, maybe some shill going on :confused1:
If I were bidding on this I would ask for more pics sent to my email so that I could really get a good look. I would want answers to all questions and I would stop bidding, to discourage shill bidding, save all correspondence with the seller, save all pictures and wait until the end or put a snipe on it then PAY WITH A CREDIT CARD with PayPal. It may be perfectly fine, buy why speculate. Ask her where she got the bag.
Where is that one that was completely redone by LMB? everytime I see a rose I know that one is out there somewhere. :graucho:

There sure is alot of lint inside that bag - is it just me or does the pic with the 'made in italy' tag not show lint or hairs??? inside on the lining? Just thought I'd point it out since the seller said it was never used.

The last pic also seems to show something stuffing the bag - newspaper??? I hope not.