Balenciaga mirror

bobo_sg

Aug 6, 2010
I was quite upset and there is no way to resolve it because of distance. I bought a Balenciaga City at Gallery Lafeyette Paris and I was in doubt why there was no mirror. The chinese sales lady told me Balenciaga no longer issue mirror for their bags. Being naive and in a hurry, I did not debate. I have since returned to Asia and disheartened on the dishonesty of the sales person. The incident shall always be remembered.

I was quite upset and there is no way to resolve it because of distance. I bought a Balenciaga City at Gallery Lafeyette Paris and I was in doubt why there was no mirror. The chinese sales lady told me Balenciaga no longer issue mirror for their bags. Being naive and in a hurry, I did not debate. I have since returned to Asia and disheartened on the dishonesty of the sales person. The incident shall always be remembered.
Can you not call them? Surely they can ship a mirror?

That was either some nerve on the SA:s part or :wtf: ignorance considering her workplace.
Write an e-mail directly, to the store where you bought your bag, describe what happened, the date of purchase and what you can remember of the SA. Attach a copy of your receipt which will probably give the store all this info. Send all of this to Balenciaga France as well. Hopefully Balenciaga will help you resolve this.

They replied the issue is escalated to the management. Its been awhile already and I guess its forgotten and swept under the carpet even though I have emailed them again. Its bad that sales staff ignorant can be excused.

They replied the issue is escalated to the management. Its been awhile already and I guess its forgotten and swept under the carpet even though I have emailed them again. Its bad that sales staff ignorant can be excused.
E-mail them again and again until it's resolved. Don't feel silly, you paid for it!

Did you ever get a reply about your mirror issue? Same thing happened to me but in my case got my bag from japan. Its my first balenciaga so i was clueless about the mirror until i got back home .. i called the store and sales person told me it really had no mirror. Which is odd coz i have been researching on it and all if them comes with one. :sad:

Hello there,

I just purchased a Balenciaga part time in the outlet of Florence. However, I realized that there was no framed mirror. I called them and they said, they stopped making mirrors for the bags. Is it because it is an outlet only bag? Or because Part time is already discontinued? I had 4 Balenciaga Bags and my last purchase was around 3 years ago and all of them came with a mirror. I would like to ask for inputs. Thanks so much!

Arrrggghhh .. the STUPID Sales people; NO .. Balenciaga HAS NOT stopped making the Mirror for the Moto-style bags .. THEY ARE LYING!!! Which outlet in Florence, the one in Incisa? I would call them and inform them that they are wrong and DEMAND the Mirror for your bag!!!!

Hi Ceejay,

Thanks for the reply, I went to the outlet in The Mall in Leccio. I also went to Balenciaga outlet in France after, I realized The Part Time that they are selling does not have a mirror as well. I will probably bug them when I come back. However, my SA in NM gave me a small black mirror so I guess I am good with that. Ive been searching for Part Time in a long time, and I got the black color.

Hello,
I know this reply is so late given when this thread was first started, but for whatever it might be worth, I also purchased a Balenciaga perforated mini city bag from an official, authorized Balenciaga Outlet store. (I'm in Southern California, USA, and purchased my bag about 2 years ago at the Cabazon Desert Hills Premium Outlets). I inquired about my bag missing the mirror at the time of the purchase, and the sales associate, who was very nice and super helpful otherwise, informed me that the bag did not come with the mirror. He also said that some bags that are produced for the outlet stores have minor differences from the ones that are sold in the traditional stores. A couple other people have mentioned throughout the forums that they experienced this at Outlet stores as well, so I also wanted to chime in. I've been looking to purchase a stand-alone mirror to go with this bag ever since. I'm so sorry that yours didn't come with a mirror either. But, in a way, it's comforting to know that someone else has experienced this issue. If you see this, I hope it helps, if only for peace of mind.

I also purchased balenciaga mini motorcycle bag in balenciaga france outlet shop at la vallee village sept 2019 and just notice lately there’s no mirror inside.what to do? kept on sending email to balenciaga website but no reply.

I have yet to go to the Balenciaga Outlet store here in SoCal (it would be the Cabazon store); however, if I get this NONSENSE that Balenciaga no longer made the Mirrors for the bags, then .. trust me, they will get an earful!!! (Heck - you might even hear me at the Camarillo outlet!!)