Balenciaga mini city or celine nano ??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am looking for a mini bag and im eyeing those 2 from a long time but i cant really decide, i need it most as shoulder bag and sometimes crossbody so the strap shouldnt be so long !! Dolls your opinion, please!!

2. I just discover this model of balenciaga but online i cant find it.. Do you know what the name of the model?? There is any mod pic here ??

Attached Files:

3. :graucho:.............

4. That is the Tube crossbody bag. Very pretty.

5. It will depend on what style ur looking to go into, I myself will personally gravitate towards the mini balenciaga because it has that casual and cute look and feel while the nano is more refined and classy and a bit more lady like. In terms of price, the balenciaga wins. It also depends on style of clothing, r u usually all about casual and simple or more ladylike? These are some things to consider. As for the bal Tube bag, it is a pretty good looking bag, but it cannot be compared to both of the models you originally wanted. Hope this helps...

6. I would pick the mini-City. The nano (from what I hear anyway) is already becoming dated, and some say is on its way "out" from being the It bag. Meanwhile, the mini-City is not in danger of that since I do not think it has/had It bag status (which works in its favor) -- and is in fact a mini version of one of the ultimate Bal classics. Also - I just prefer the way the mini-City looks much more :biggrin:

My 2 cents :biggrin:

7. I prefer the size and proportions of the Nano than the Mini City. I think that the Mini City looks like a toy bag or something for kids. Sure, Celine's Luggage was the latest It bag, but I like the smooth streamlined look and stitching/craftsmanship of the Nano than the craftsmanship of the Mini City (looks too bulky because all the details are so condensed onto the tiny surface of the bag).

8. i really do like both bags. for me, if i were to get one or the other, i'd go for the mini city.

9. I am new here. I have been lurking for some time, and viewing posts as a guest. This is my first post, so please be gentle. :smile:

I do not think the Mini City looks like a toy bag. I think it is very cute and at the same time sophisticated. I would pick the Mini City. I am thinking of getting one for myself too. :smile: