Balenciaga Melrose Los angeles! amazing experience! my new purchasE!!

thank you !! its 1510 tax included.you better get one soon coz they told me that their price will go up this year.and its a lot. where do u live? :smile: my advice to you is get the work is so chic! and its really spacey :smile: the city is cute too tho.

Im in Northern California..
Anybody know if they do charge send? I really want to get one!! But Im planning to get a black City.. The Work is a bit big for me.. Im 5'1" and 90lbs.. :P

i just had an amazing experience at balenciaga melrose! all the staff were very helpful and nice! specially the one who assisted me.his name is jupiter, he is so helpful and friendly,he showed me all the black work bag for me to chose what i want. i love it!!! if you ever go there look for him.i swear he is super nice!!! and store is amazing!! the best balenciaga store ive ever been.ive been in balenciaga in paris.it was ok.but the los angeles they said was the biggest and chicest balenciaga store that they have.i wanted to take a picture of it but i didnt have my camera :sad: im trying to post some pictures but i cant.heres the link tho...http://www.flickr.com/photos/dewnoh/2422523702/

I went to BalLa...Jupiter was the SA that helped me. He was very helpful. Like you, he also showed me all the black traveler so I can choose what I want. BalLa is pretty cool :tup:

love it!! gorg!!!!!!!!! i wanna get the giant but im kinda worried that im gonna be able to pull it off :smile: i think the giant hardware is too girly for me.it would scream gay! hahahaha not that im not proud to be one :smile:

love it!! gorg!!!!!!!!! i wanna get the giant but im kinda worried that im gonna be able to pull it off :smile: i think the giant hardware is too girly for me.it would scream gay! hahahaha not that im not proud to be one :smile:

I think you can pull it off. The giant silver hardware with black it totally bad ass and rock and roll esc. lol

2422523702_03a04573ab.jpg

Congrats!.......Gorgeous Black Work!:drool: Just the way I like them, smooth and matte......I wish I can carry one, but I feels it's just too big for me.:sad:

I visit L.A. every chance I get, usually 3 to 4 times a year and I love Melrose and also Robertson Ave. I will definitely have to go to the Bal store when I go back out which will be soon. I will try to see Jupiter as he sound like a doll.

Hello,

I'm trying to decide between the Electric Turquoise or the Sky Blue balenciaga giant city (i think with silver hardware) and I cannot make a decision!! Do you think both work year round? Which do you think is nicer?

I see you have a giant collection and are an expert, and I need some serious help lol!!

Hello,

I'm trying to decide between the Electric Turquoise or the Sky Blue balenciaga giant city (i think with silver hardware) and I cannot make a decision!! Do you think both work year round? Which do you think is nicer?

I see you have a giant collection and are an expert, and I need some serious help lol!!

Awww thank you Sweetie! Appreciate those kind words. I have the Sky Blue with the Giant Silver Hardware and she is a beauty! She has very good color saturation and good leather.

Now do you mean the Electric Blue or the Turquoise?? If you can find the Electric Blue with or without the giant silver hardware, I would get that one as the leather on the EB's have been so silky soft and wonderful! But the Turquoise is gorgeous too, so I don't think you will go wrong no matter which one you choose.

Just choose the one you think will best suit your wardrobe and the one you love the most! Let us know what you decide.:tup: