Balenciaga Melrose Los angeles! amazing experience! my new purchasE!!

Congrats!! I Am Going To The Nyc Store Next Month. Can Anyone Recommend A Sales Assoc. For Me To Work With. Oh, And Does Anyone Have A Pic Of The New Electric Blue Color from The Current Collection? Does It Come In City Size? Thanks!

Balenciaga Collection
2003 Seafoam Green City
2005 Grey City
2006 Quilted Black "box-shaped" ( The Name Escapes Me..)
2007 White, Cherry Red, Black Giant City
? Year Black Pony Fur City

Congrats!! I Am Going To The Nyc Store Next Month. Can Anyone Recommend A Sales Assoc. For Me To Work With. Oh, And Does Anyone Have A Pic Of The New Electric Blue Color from The Current Collection? Does It Come In City Size? Thanks!

Balenciaga Collection
2003 Seafoam Green City
2005 Grey City
2006 Quilted Black "box-shaped" ( The Name Escapes Me..)
2007 White, Cherry Red, Black Giant City
? Year Black Pony Fur City
hmmm try kim she handled my order before.she's really nice.she sent me some picture when i was trying to inquire about the work bag coz i told her im pretty picky about the leather.

I visit L.A. every chance I get, usually 3 to 4 times a year and I love Melrose and also Robertson Ave. I will definitely have to go to the Bal store when I go back out which will be soon. I will try to see Jupiter as he sound like a doll.

Is there any way to contact Jupiter via email? BalLA will do overseas shipping too right?

i actually dont know what his email add is but if you are considering getting one here in united states i know the email add for balenciaga new york . [email protected] and her name is kim.she's pretty good too.but not as fab as jupiter..heheh! but kim might send you pictures considering your out of the country.but just try it.if not u might wanna just call them.from what country are u ?

Aw, I love your work! I had one, but let it go, the leather on it was juuuuuuuuust not workin it for me. AND, sucks but.. I love the shorter handles on the works! =[ So I try to find older ones now.

Alex is also a great person at Bal LA!

Aw, I love your work! I had one, but let it go, the leather on it was juuuuuuuuust not workin it for me. AND, sucks but.. I love the shorter handles on the works! =[ So I try to find older ones now.

Alex is also a great person at Bal LA!

why? whats wrong with the leather?? did u got another bag???? post some pictures!!!! :smile:

beautiful black work, congrats, such a nice leather. i wish i were in LA to visit that store, saw some pics and the place looks really nice. a Balenciaga heaven.