Balenciaga Melrose Los angeles! amazing experience! my new purchasE!!

I love your WORK! How much did you get it.. Im still searching for a Black City but might change my mind and get a Work instead..

thank you !! its 1510 tax included.you better get one soon coz they told me that their price will go up this year.and its a lot. where do u live? :smile: my advice to you is get the work is so chic! and its really spacey :smile: the city is cute too tho.

Congrats on your new Work, it's lovely!

If you want to attach pictures, you can use the "manage attachments" option when replying to a post or you can upload your image to an image-hosting site and provide the link. HTH.

great bag! i think i was standing behind you in line at the store when you were paying. i WAS wondering what you had just purchased! ;) i was there to pick up my new grenat city.

i really love the SAs at the BalLA store, they're really nice and helpful!

Thanks for sharing info on the new store. It's great to know of a good SA there, especially since I'm interested in a lot of the F/W colors. I'll have to remember to call there instead of NY.

And congratulations on a gorgeous new bag and a nice experience buying it!!

great bag! i think i was standing behind you in line at the store when you were paying. i WAS wondering what you had just purchased! ;) i was there to pick up my new grenat city.

i really love the SAs at the BalLA store, they're really nice and helpful!

i think i do remember you..are u the one with the city green bag? the asian girl? i do remember you! when i saw ur bag getting wrapped with the balenciaga ribbons! post some pictures!!!! :smile: