Balenciaga Melrose Los angeles! amazing experience! my new purchasE!!

Congrats! You did a great job and picked a beauty! :tup:
Thanks for the SA recommendation! I'll probably order from Bal LA now (since paying sales tax is now unavoidable :yucky:), so I'll be sure to keep Jupiter in mind.

2422523702_03a04573ab_b.jpg

THANKS FOR POSTING THE PICTURE!! HAHAHA! AND THANKS AGAIN! I KNOW U SHOULD GO FOR LA.I ACTUALLY CALLED THE NYC COZ I THOUGHT I WASNT GONNA PAY FOR THE TAX .SO I DECIDED to go there myself instead of ordering on the phone in nyc.i 100% recommendation for JUPITER! I LOVE HIM!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH i SWEAR HE IS THE NICEST SA IVE EVER MET!

Hey Junokarlo!

Retails for $795- so including tax the clutch totalled to $860.59, plus $35 shipping. But you've got the luxury of just goin to the store personally-so you save on shipping!

I think you could pull of the flat clutch! I think the envelope clutch is the one that will look a bit feminine in my opinion. Hope this helps! :heart:

Hey Junokarlo!

Retails for $795- so including tax the clutch totalled to $860.59, plus $35 shipping. But you've got the luxury of just goin to the store personally-so you save on shipping!

I think you could pull of the flat clutch! I think the envelope clutch is the one that will look a bit feminine in my opinion. Hope this helps! :heart:

i hate california tax ever!!! but thanks for the advice. well actually i didnt saved on shipping coz i have to drive all the way from santa barbara.but the good thing about that is i get to see it in person :smile:

oh true that. I hate gas prices! grr!! but yes..at least you get to touch them beauties!

what balenciaga bags do u have? share pictures! im hungry for balenciaga im not kidding! hahahahahahaha i want more!!!!!! i saw those gladiator heel sandals! fab!!! i really dont know i just cant get enough of balenciaga! i love nicolas ghesquiere he's a genius!

wow, congrats junokarlo!! so jealous, that's a beautiful Work! :drool: i'm even more jealous because the last time i was in BalNY... well, let's just say i felt like the SA was dying to start tapping her foot while i tried to pick! when there's a bag i'm hunting down, i'll shop everywhere else before even contemplating setting foot in that store!

:drool: that is jet black, indeed! sort of unusual for find one of those ;) congrats!! I've never picked out one of my bbags in person - it must be so fun to choose.

i wonder how much prices will be inflated.... *dun dun dun*