Balenciaga Melrose Los angeles! amazing experience! my new purchasE!!

junokarlo

bagman
Apr 13, 2008
i just had an amazing experience at balenciaga melrose! all the staff were very helpful and nice! specially the one who assisted me.his name is jupiter, he is so helpful and friendly,he showed me all the black work bag for me to chose what i want. i love it!!! if you ever go there look for him.i swear he is super nice!!! and store is amazing!! the best balenciaga store ive ever been.ive been in balenciaga in paris.it was ok.but the los angeles they said was the biggest and chicest balenciaga store that they have.i wanted to take a picture of it but i didnt have my camera :sad: im trying to post some pictures but i cant.heres the link tho...http://www.flickr.com/photos/dewnoh/2422523702/

thank you :smile: yes i think it is 2008 collection. i love it!!! it took me a while to chose from the bags.they have like 5 to chose from.it was really hard.i had to go to barneys just to see if they had a better one. then i went back to balenciaga. i love it!!! they said their price is gonna go up pretty soon.and its a lot.so if you are planning to get one better get it soon before their price goes up :smile:

Congrats on your wonderful new black work!

I too, can vouch for Jupiter...he helped me w/a phone order the other day! He is the NICEST guy, took his sweet time on the phone with me and didn't rush me or anything. I highly recommend him as well!

In fact, I spoke to a couple other SA's who answered the phone initially, and all of them were very nice to try and find Jupiter for me when he didn't pick up.

Anyway, woohoo for Jupiter and your lovely black work!