Balenciaga Makeup bag.....

beauxgoris

O.G.
Mar 17, 2006
I've been calling stores trying to find a Balenciaga black makeup bag: well I think I found one, but the woman told me the price was $385.00. I thought makeup bags were more? She kept saying: you've seen the Prada makeup? It looks like that!" (her english was not very good). So I thanked her and told her I would looks some more.

So that bag do you think she was talking about? SOS!

^^ nicole you're killing me with your photos! I adore your makeup collection! I want to start with a black and move on to a bright color (or a fall color: "bordeaux"?) later in the year.

Everytime I see your Vert D'eau makeup, a part of me just swoons and falls over itself. Is it easy to keep clean? I'm on the passive lookout for one of these, I'm just afraid of the light color but the color is so beautiful!

Everytime I see your Vert D'eau makeup, a part of me just swoons and falls over itself. Is it easy to keep clean? I'm on the passive lookout for one of these, I'm just afraid of the light color but the color is so beautiful!

it's not a vert d'eau - it's an 04 turquoise!!!!! and yes, a part of me swoons everytime too, the leather is like buttah! :drool:

i'm not too paranoid about using it - my work bag is pretty organized, so there aren't any loose pens floating around to mark it up, yikes! i like to use my bags as much as possible - they are heartier then they look!

^^You carry all 3! at once!!! What does in each (if you don't mine me asking).

I have city bags: so I think I could fit only one (at a time) + my coinpurses.

^^ actually, i carry 2 in my work - only 1 would really fit in a city. one of them holds my checkbook, moleskin notebook, reading glasses and my cell phone. that way, i'm not digging around everywhere to find stuff. my other one actually carries make-up!! it keeps my work organized if a wee bit heavier than normal;)