Balenciaga lovers are nice

I'm fairly new, too, but I found it really easy to fit in here...one way to "get involved" is to look at the newer threads with fewer than 10 responses -- get in there and bump 'em up! It adds to the dialogue, and the original posters always appreciate a healthy thread. :smile:

And I've found pretty much everyone who posts regularly here to be really lovely and supportive. Buying a B Bag is such a huge expenditure -- for me the largest I've ever made on a single item. I was scared! Could I really afford it? Would I really like it after spending all that money? What if I accidentally bought a fake? But the guys and gals here got me through it -- it's like having my own little cheerleading squad.

How cool is that?

chuggie, you are the sweetest gal. How absolutely kind of you to post such a lovely ode to the Bbag gals and guys. Thank you for this gesture. It is most welcome especially at this time. I like to help everyone I can but especially newbies. I certainly don't want anyone to feel discouraged about buying a bbag because they can't seem to weed out the fakes easily. It takes time, but it can definitely be done! I just wish I had more time available to help.

Thank you again. I'm sending you a big hug...in fact, here's a hug for everyone.........
grouphug.gif

I agree wholeheartedly! I have been a member for a little while but it has taken me a while to get really involved as well as make my first purchase. Even if I don't post, just reading has educated me so much!

I finally got my first bag and I can remember zacorey distinctly being the first one to give me the internet equivalent of a high-five. It was relieving you know... not everyone understands the addiction.

:party: I agree with y'all!!
This is such a great friendly forum!!
Without this forum, I might not even own a single Bbag. I live in a city where there are no stores that sell Bbags so I would never have see all the different styles and colours or known how to spot a fake!!
Thank you all!! :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Yes they are. This board is very friendly, even to newbies. Most of us wlecome new members with open arms and that's often rare on forums. A great group of very sweet girls from all corners of the world that share a common love.... Bbags! :smile:

I agree!! I just joined in November and I remember being a bit hestant to post at first...but, after I started to, everyone was so nice and welcoming...no one ever feels like a "newbie" b/c we've all been there!!

It's nice to have everyone here to confirm the madness that obsesses our lives every day! ;)

:party: I agree with y'all!!
This is such a great friendly forum!!
Without this forum, I might not even own a single Bbag. I live in a city where there are no stores that sell Bbags so I would never have see all the different styles and colours or known how to spot a fake!!
Thank you all!! :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

ITA, Pursendipity. I don't think that I would own a single bag without the help of this forum's collective knowledge. I don't live in an area with stores that sell Bbags and I wouldn't even know how to find out about colors and authenticity.

:yes: Thank you for posting this chuggie!! I totally agree!!

As a newbie here, I could have never purchased my first bbag w/o the quick replies of the people in the authenticate this forum!! Also, as stated - I REALLY, really appreciate the people that have been here for a while putting up with the newbies, because I know that for myself, I have asked the same question about 1000 other people have asked, and I didn't realize it!

Also, I find myself asking really... non-sensical (dumb) questions sometimes, that I look at later after I have absorbed more information, and go, "what was I thinking"....

Thank you for putting up with the newbie questions ladies!!~ (And gents ;) !) I am looking forward to receiving my first bbag in the mail this week - and plenty more where that came from!!! (I hope.)

:flowers:

Totally agree :yes:

Everyone on the Bbag subforum is always SO sweet and helpful and encouraging (especially when it comes to getting new bags :P).

I know I'm guilty of not saying this enough, but I appreciate and love all of y'all here! Thanks for making making such a difference in my life :flowers: