Balenciaga Linen Weekender

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I did a search and nothing came back so I decided to create a thread. I was only looking for my next BIG buy and came across this bag. I dont own any BBAGS but I have always been a fan.

Anyone know where I can find this bag? or if its even still available? i have no idea where to begin my search.

Please Help!

[​IMG]

2. OMG...I've never seen that one before! It's so beautiful! I would take the picture to a Bal store and ask them. I don't know where else I would start. Or Google images of Balenciaga handbags until I came up with the name of it.

3. its called the balenciage linen weekender. im going to call the store first thing.

4. I think this is a from the s/s men rtw 2007 line.

5. i got to have that bag immediately

6. so i called the nyc and la store and its completely sold out. any idea where to go from here?

7. speaking of weekender, how you guys feel about a guy wearing a weekender? travel bag or everyday bag?

8. Brandwashed - a blogger found that bag at the Harrod's clearance sale this year, but I think you may be out of luck regarding this item.

Farbod - I personally think a dude can totally rock the Weekender - I have tried the women's and men's one on and they both are large enough for a guy without looking "girly"