Balenciaga key chain (moto?)

SomethingGoodCanWork

In Clown World on Prison Planet
Feb 10, 2017
Good Morning!
Does anybody have and use (or have used) the Balenciaga key chain that looks like this:
balkey1.jpg
Link: http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/brandoff/item/235329-d941t-1000/

What do you/did you think of it? Practical?

I'm looking at one in another colour and am having an internal discussion whether I really need a Bal key chain or not. I'm beginning to think it'd go really well with the rest of my little Bal gang :graucho:

I definitely would like an upgrade, a more grownup well dressed approach to my overall "look" as what I'm currently using is a little plastic viking head from Danefæ (a Danish brand that makes fantastic children's clothing). It was a gift when I bought some t-shirts for my kids once, and of which I neglected to tell them about because a. naturally, I love vikings, b. my little darlings would have deconstructed said viking in minutes and c.BECAUSE I WANTED IT!!! So there, bad mom, bad mom :smile:

Good Morning!
Does anybody have and use (or have used) the Balenciaga key chain that looks like this:
View attachment 3637417
Link: http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/brandoff/item/235329-d941t-1000/

What do you/did you think of it? Practical?

I'm looking at one in another colour and am having an internal discussion whether I really need a Bal key chain or not. I'm beginning to think it'd go really well with the rest of my little Bal gang :graucho:

I definitely would like an upgrade, a more grownup well dressed approach to my overall "look" as what I'm currently using is a little plastic viking head from Danefæ (a Danish brand that makes fantastic children's clothing). It was a gift when I bought some t-shirts for my kids once, and of which I neglected to tell them about because a. naturally, I love vikings, b. my little darlings would have deconstructed said viking in minutes and c.BECAUSE I WANTED IT!!! So there, bad mom, bad mom :smile:
There are 2 versions of these key chains .. the one you show in the picture, and the other one .. which is in the picture below (middle bottom - and I use EVERY DAY!). IMO .. the one below is the truly practical one, as you just clip it onto your bag and as such, your keys are ALWAYS with you (love that!). The other one is kind of a pain and not as practical IMO.

2012 Red Hamilton Beauties.jpg

Thanks CeeJay :hugs:Trust you to have just the Bal something I'm looking for! Squee, red coin purse...

You know, I didn't even notice that there were two versions of this key chain. The one I'm considering does have a hook like yours so hmm... I wasn't planning to buy this but keep to my mantra of "Black City and coin purses first!", but it's proving to be hard :lol:

Thanks CeeJay :hugs:Trust you to have just the Bal something I'm looking for! Squee, red coin purse...

You know, I didn't even notice that there were two versions of this key chain. The one I'm considering does have a hook like yours so hmm... I wasn't planning to buy this but keep to my mantra of "Black City and coin purses first!", but it's proving to be hard :lol:
To me, the 2 most beloved accessories that Balenciaga produced are the key chain and the "Boobie" (or Planet). I have some bags where I have both, and I use them both! The Boobie is especially handy in that I store coin (for those stinkin' Parking meters) and then on the other side, lip gloss or something like that (which you need out here in the desert climate!). While I don't have as many as before, if you look at my links .. one is of the Boobie collection I used to have!

There are 2 versions of these key chains .. the one you show in the picture, and the other one .. which is in the picture below (middle bottom - and I use EVERY DAY!). IMO .. the one below is the truly practical one, as you just clip it onto your bag and as such, your keys are ALWAYS with you (love that!). The other one is kind of a pain and not as practical IMO.

View attachment 3637783

CeeJay, I forgot to ask you what this red colour is called? Do you know if this was the only red your type of key chain was ever made in? Do you think it's much different from Rouge Vif?

CeeJay, I forgot to ask you what this red colour is called? Do you know if this was the only red your type of key chain was ever made in? Do you think it's much different from Rouge Vif?
Mine is pretty rare; it's from the 2012 Holiday collection .. the color is Coquelicot. All the items in that picture have the Hamilton Chevre leather (which I LOVE!). I know that I did not find the item at the Bal boutique (because I was living in Boston at the time and there is no boutique there); I think I found it on a trip to NYC (but I do recall that I did not get it at the NYC Bal boutique). I also have the 2012 Black Hamilton one (also Holiday collection), but I see, to use the Red one all the time ('cos I love Red)! Keep looking on eBay and consignment sites; one is bound to pop up at some time .. good luck!