Balenciaga kaffiya scarf...

Now THAT is a work of Art..and you look beautiful with it, you have a treasure for life..can you tell us how thick/and/or heavy the fabric is? and is it in two layers?..congrats..

haha my bf thinks my problem is being so attracted to things that are one of a kind or very limited edition LOL--somehow i think that partially fuels my desire to own certain things--i have to love it too but knowing its a rare piece

the fabric was a bit more "coarse" than i had expected? not super coarse but i guess im used to cashmere pashminas and this doesnt feel like that--its wool but light weight, just thick enough and not too thick to make it hot to wear...

its one layer and basically laid out like an obtuse triangle? i think its obtuse...

and theres fringes and charms...

it DID get tangled up recently but took me just a solid 10 min to untangle and as i was unraveling them, the design makes it easy to get them back to the original detangled state and theyre so solidly held together that i didnt feel at any point that one would fall off

^^thanks all for your interest and letting me share!!

Thank you so much for taking the time to share! I am excited to actually "know" someone who owns one of these beauties! It's like owning a piece of fashion history. And I think it's fabulous that you are wearing and enjoying it. Something as special as this scarf deserves to be worn and loved. I think sometimes people snap these rare items up and then store them away, which is so sad to me. Fashion is about sharing beauty!

" haha my bf thinks my problem is being so attracted to things that are one of a kind or very limited edition LOL--somehow i think that partially fuels my desire to own certain things--i have to love it too but knowing its a rare piece" Calisnoopy
If your BF thinks that, then HE too must be included that category!LOL.. You have wonderful taste ..and USE the Kaffiya..all Art needs to be used, touched, enjoyed.:flowers:

I'm very happy to finally be able to present/debut the balenciaga kaffiya scarf!!

The coins/charms do tangle from time to time but it only takes like 10-15 minutes to detangle because of the way they hang and are sewn on, etc...not really bad at all

And the scarf is heavier than other ones w/o charms ofcourse but it does help it to sit and stay in place...
:heart::heart:
:love:
View attachment 339377

View attachment 339378

View attachment 339379

View attachment 339380

:heart: :love:i am so in love with your scarf. congrats again! looks great on you.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share! I am excited to actually "know" someone who owns one of these beauties! It's like owning a piece of fashion history. And I think it's fabulous that you are wearing and enjoying it. Something as special as this scarf deserves to be worn and loved. I think sometimes people snap these rare items up and then store them away, which is so sad to me. Fashion is about sharing beauty!

aww yah...ive been one of those too though who bought something rare and then realized i never had any use for it or would never take it out--those eventually went on the resale market...so someone else could love it and enjoy it more than i could...

" haha my bf thinks my problem is being so attracted to things that are one of a kind or very limited edition LOL--somehow i think that partially fuels my desire to own certain things--i have to love it too but knowing its a rare piece" Calisnoopy
If your BF thinks that, then HE too must be included that category!LOL.. You have wonderful taste ..and USE the Kaffiya..all Art needs to be used, touched, enjoyed.:flowers:

yess...im quite glad its pretty well made and i dont worry much about it being delicate and what not...

attachment.php

[
attachment.php

WHAT A SPECTACULAR PIECE OF SCRAF!!! ABSOLUTELY ABSOLUTELY
DROOL-WORTHY!!! GREAT MODELLING PIC TOO!!!

HEAPS OF HUGE CONGRATS, CALISNOOPY!!!