BALENCIAGA JACKET:would you buy it??

Do you know if this jacket runs true to size? The reason I ask is that some Balenciaga jackets run a little small (I have a a Bal suede jacket that was too small in my original size). Perhaps you can get the consignment store to give you the exact measurements? If it does run small, you might not have to get it altered as much. Also, I'm assuming you made sure that the sizing they gave you is Italian, not French (just checking - since I know Balenciaga uses both depending on where an item as made). Good luck! I for one think the jacket looks great.
the store just sent me measurements and i realized it would be too big on me...i should tighten it for sure..so i decided to don't buy it even if it is a great deal ....(i could always eat like a piggie during my vacation to become a size 6 for september:nuts::roflmfao::lol:)

It's such a shame that it's too big for you. It's a very lovely jacket! I'd definitely buy it in a heartbeat if it's my size (or maybe 1 size big)! The fabric looks really nice and solid. :heart:

Save the photos though. You may find it again sometime later. You never know;)

thankyou so much for your precious advice!!

first of all :i am not the girl in the picture(she is the gorgeous clemence poesy!!:nuts:)...i also would like to have her bag eheh

my tailor is very good..but i dont know if she is practical with leather...here there are other 2 pictures(i am going to ask measurements) i also think that i could wear 2 -3 pullover to llok like a 42 :nuts::P

You are most welcome, Chloeglamour. The other girls are spot-on when they say "Buy jackets only if they fit you" (unless you can do your own alterations): you'll be so much happier when you find the jacket (Balenciaga or otherwise) that fits you perfectly.

As for the bag - one size fits all - you can almost buy that without seeing it in the flesh!

I would buy it.

Once the jacket has arrived, take it to your tailor and get her/his opinion regarding the alter-ability (is that even a word?!). If s/he doesn't think it can be done to your standards, you will have an easy time reselling the jacket. You might even turn a profit!!!

Plus, how fantastic will it be if it is feasible for your tailor to make the alteration?! Gorgeous!!!