Balenciaga...I've got a crush on you

I emailed Aloha Rag asking them if they'll be getting any B-bags in the b/w stripes and they said they're only getting them in the saddle style (whatever that means). :sad:

CeeJay, can you let us know if you find the striped one? I want it in the first/small size. :biggrin:

I've got a crush on Balenciaga, too...But I swear, each day, my decision changes. Last week, I was all about the City Bag...Then, I started seeing the Twiggy....But after seeing this photo, I think I'm loving the Purse. I love this link because I can actually see how each bag hangs on a real person.
80279745_bc1e37181b.jpg

loren said:
Now that's the color and size I want. Is that the medium city in ? what color? thanks

That's the Purse. (The City/Medium has the overlapping zipper and the long extra shoulder strap.) Until recently, I never knew that the straps would fit over the shoulder. Not sure about the color.

Irissy said:
I emailed Aloha Rag asking them if they'll be getting any B-bags in the b/w stripes and they said they're only getting them in the saddle style (whatever that means). :sad:

CeeJay, can you let us know if you find the striped one? I want it in the first/small size. :biggrin:

Irissy ... are you serious ... Aloha Rag is going to have the Black/White striped ... oh boy, oh boy, oh boy ... I just opened up another web window and now my fingers are emailing away!!!!

Anyhow, see my previous post re: Balenciaga styles. I don't see a "Saddle", I wonder if they meant "Shopping". If so, I'm TOTALLY ON IT!!!

Does anyone know if I call Balenciaga now and am put on the waitlist, do I have to put a deposit or pay in full immediately?

I am leaning towards the first/classique in brown,grey or mahogany...

ceejay...do you have pix of the first? can I see how large it is while you're holding it?

My first B-bag was a Cornflower City bag. That was only about a month or so ago. Last week I bought my second B-bag, a white Twiggy. It's like eating potato chips, once you start you just can't stop! Happy hunting!

I posted pictures of my new Balenciaga Box in my "bag showcase", page 3, thread title: bags on steel surface. If anyone is interested in seeing this often overlooked Balenciaga bag style. :amuse:

CeeJay said:
Irissy ... are you serious ... Aloha Rag is going to have the Black/White striped ... oh boy, oh boy, oh boy ... I just opened up another web window and now my fingers are emailing away!!!!

Anyhow, see my previous post re: Balenciaga styles. I don't see a "Saddle", I wonder if they meant "Shopping". If so, I'm TOTALLY ON IT!!!

Yup, they replied "unfortunately, we are only getting the saddle in this style." I wonder what they mean about "saddle"? :blink: I even sent them a photo of the b/w striped bag so they know what I'm talking about too.

i think motorcycle is the slang.. the first is smaller than the city which is often referred to as the motorcylce.. LVR has the striped in both the city and the work.