balenciaga is now on neimans.com

Jan 10, 2011
How excited was I to wake up and find this email. One more option for cyber stalking/shopping lol . Happy shopping ladies

51Kaycee

Jan 28, 2009
Northern CA
I got the email from N-M on Monday and I ordered a City RH in Anthracite. I received the bag on Friday and the paper tags say it is 2012, so I am excited. I do not know if any of the other bags are left over, but this one says it is a 2012 bag. This is my first brand new bag (bought a pre-loved 2005 The Purse in Bordeaux last year).

sam48star

Apr 3, 2012
That's what I thought until I got to checkout. Ended up with a very frustrating call with a cs supervisor who chastised me b/c she said my fault for not for not reading the fine print. I thought exactly what u did; there is a box there. Apparently it was not the"right one" Not happy

dizchik

O.G.
Aug 3, 2007
PI > NY > TX
That's what I thought until I got to checkout. Ended up with a very frustrating call with a cs supervisor who chastised me b/c she said my fault for not for not reading the fine print. I thought exactly what u did; there is a box there. Apparently it was not the"right one" Not happy
How bogus! I actually clicked on the ad and read the fine print, but I don't remember seeing Bal being excluded. I know it said something about qualifying purchases but I didn't see where they stated the exclusions.

sam48star

Apr 3, 2012
dizchik said:
How bogus! I actually clicked on the ad and read the fine print, but I don't remember seeing Bal being excluded. I know it said something about qualifying purchases but I didn't see where they stated the exclusions.
That's what I tried to explain to cs. All it says is designation on the page. They said there needs to be a blue box but bal bag pages have info in a purple box and I'm pretty sure they were part of the gc promo earlier in the month. The lady I spoke to was rude and not at all helpful. Saks might have a billion exclusions with f&f but at least they are clearly stated. I wonder if anyone else contacted cs about this.