balenciaga is like a cult.....

You guys all really work for BAL, don't you :devil:

I have been brainwashed :wtf: ... I now give 10% of my income to the House of Bal.... I'll be contributing again this weekend! :angel:

Deana said:
Now I get it! It's all part of sucking me in to the cult! Probably my avitar picture of my LV's made the B-Culter's want me even more! I thought you girls were being so sweet. Now it's too late! My first BB gets here tomorrow and there is no turning back! Oh well, at least it's a fun cult, and I don't have to shave my head or anything crazy like that!..........Do I?

Fortunately no head shaving but you must give to the House of Bal...regularly!!:roflmfao:

Unfortch, I'm guilty of checking in at least 3 times a day in hopes of scoring my first perfect Balenciaga buy :shame:

AND!

I've also introduced one of my dearest gf to this forum - and now I'm going straight to hell for sure.

I too am part of the Balenciaga cult!

My hubby thinks I am nuts for spending so much on a bag!

I too say to myself -no let's not buy that so I can save for another B-bag!

It is all I carry at the moment.

i thought i should share another funny thing that my husband does when he sees me in front of the computer. he taps the inside of his elbow with two fingers as if he wants more drugs.....
yep.... he also thinks balenciaga is like drugs....

::tapping my veins:: i completely agree, me_love. I am so addicted, both to the forum and balenciaga bags.

For a couple years I was a Marc Jacobs' bag girl...from the original stella bag until I got my second, first b.bag a couple years later. I've hardly carried an MJ bag since. They are just too heavy after I load 'em up.

I think it's a pretty safe cult as cults go. There's no leader trying to get into your pants or souls to release back into space. Just a bit of the ol' wallet lightening, that's all.

Gucci Group doesn't even need to pay us...we're hooked just by the unusual leather, awesome colors, and variety of styles.

They are UNLIKE ANY OTHER BAG out there. No one else has that leather. If they do....please tell me.

OMG i know, i spend a lot of my time in here, i'm don't participate much but always reading, i am addicted to this i have already 4 bbags....:wlae:

i agree, I check the forum before I go to work, after I get back from work and I spend a lot of my time in here reading, and I just purchased my first b-bag yesterday!!! and i'm already planning my next bbag and my first bbag haven't even arrived yet!!!:yes:

omg, I'm so hooked and addicted !!! :upsidedown: I check before and after work via my PDA and during work via work computer!!! I've learned so much about bbags and gearing up to purchase my first soon !! just need a little more to save up and decide between first or city.... :shame: