balenciaga is like a cult.....

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. before i joined this subforum, i found it impossible to be loving a particular brand a lot. but after i joined the subforum and got my first bbag, i am starting to realize that i keep wanting more and more and nothing else.
    i dont think this is healthy, but i have come to the point where i like my bbags more than chanels :wtf:.
    the first i do when i get home from work is checking balenciaga subforum..... my husband said that i am trapped in balenciaga cult :yes:

2. oh my god! that's exactly what i do! lol

3. LOL I think you are right!:yes:

4. i spent most of my time in here too. lol

5. heeeeeeeeeelp!!! :sos::sos::sos::sos:

6. welcome to the wonderful world of being balified.:supacool: sit back and enjoy the ride.(and your bal bags!):love:

7. yes you are and there is no way out.... :rochard: woop woop b-bag world here YOU come!!!

8. There's a great niche industry available for whoever figures out how to de-program us...

9. haha i do the same thing now too! it's balenciaga's uniqueness of leather & colors that got me hooked. i love it even if nobody pays notice on the streets what im carrying in my arm. i know this is bad but sometimes im walking down and im thinking "my bag alone costs more than your whole outfit". especially the people who walk down thinkin theyre the ****.

10. I agree with everybody...it's a bit consuming. I find myself not liking as many bags as I used to when I'm out shopping or something. And if I do find something I like that's not a B-bag, I always think, "Nah, I need to save money for my next Balenciaga." Ha ha, how sick is that!

11. ^I do the same thing. I poopoo so many bags now... my friends hate going shopping with me. The leather just isnt as good. bottomline. I do find myself liking pretty fabric patterned bags though- I really like miumiu and pucci bags on occasion. but for leather bags- the leather is either, thick and rubbery or it has the awful coating on it :bleh: I just cant get into them...

12. I confess I have not worn my Hermes Kelly (see avatar) or black Birkin since i have my Balenciagas (Ink Purse and Marron City)..
    And I am an avid reader of the BAlenciaga forum, daily when possible.

I agree with you ladies that it becomes hard to love other bags... I must point I saw some really nice leather at H&M and Mango (high street european shops). That's my way to reassure myself I did not become a total bag snob!

13. Now I get it! It's all part of sucking me in to the cult! Probably my avitar picture of my LV's made the B-Culter's want me even more! I thought you girls were being so sweet. Now it's too late! My first BB gets here tomorrow and there is no turning back! Oh well, at least it's a fun cult, and I don't have to shave my head or anything crazy like that!..........Do I?

14. I have the same: I got hooked and was lost for any other brand after receiving my first Bbag which was the ink city. I don't use any other of my bags. Yesterday I forced nmyself to take Edith out but she was sooo heavy in comparison to my Bbags that I happily switched back to my rouge work. I'm already lusting after a new Bbag: a twiggy or day in rouge vif. I'm so in love with this colour that I would do what I never understood before to have the same colour/style in a different style/colour.

15. Muh ha ha ha... we got another convert! :devil:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice