balenciaga inspired bag any thoughts?

FWIW, I used to carry both Besso and Lush in my store not because I thought they were fantastic but because I got sooooo many requests for them. I decided sometime last year that I couldn't really equate their sale with my own moral compass and vowed not to restock once the lines were sold out. I know that I'm losing out on business but I just don't think they are justified. Especially when I am such a handbag fanatic!
The quality is nowhere near the real ones either. I had a lot of complaints and repair issues. You get what you pay for!

Besso sounds like a petrol company. They may have copied the design and details but I'll bet the leather quality sucks and the bags don't hold up long at all.

I have a black leather Besso that I have used regularly for the past year and a half. I have not had any problems with this bag. It has held up great and I have gotten lots of compliments on it.

is it bad to buy that bag? it's not a fake but almost the same style hence called "inspired" as i can't afford to buy one right now.. and it doesn't have a balenciaga brand tag thingy inside too..but i really love the balenciaga style and my hubby is a scrooge he wouldn't gimme one!! any opinions ladies? TIA!

I think as long as it's inspired and not a super fake or copy, then I don't see why not....If you got an inspired bag which isn't too much like the BBag design...I wouldn't pay too much either for an inspired bag, that way you can save for a REAL BBag quicker!

I don't think inspired and fake are the same at all....but it depends what you consider inspired?? I know that not everyone has the money to buy expensive designer bags so I think inspired bags are a compromise....fake bags also have a more sinister root when you think there is a link to funding of terrorism etc....where as the inspired bags you can buy at most department stores are just that "inspired" they normally aren't an exact copy...angelthelson you can't go wrong with $15!! But nothing beats the real thing....One way to help you save is to find a picture of the bag you want and stick it on your fridge, so everytime you see it, you will be more determined to save up for it!:yes: Good luck!

I agree! I think inspired is ok as long as it is not trying to be a bbag! I buy non designer bags and consider that ok although I would never ever ever buy a fake!!!!!!!! And for $15 i dont think its an issue!!!

i think it's ok to get an inspired bag. if you can afford the real deal, then that's great...but if not, an inspired bag (high street) would be a much better choice than a fake designer bag.

It depends - I hear the LUSH brand is nice cause they use real leather (not goat skin which is what a real B bag is all about) - for $15.00 I'd be inclined to guess it is vinyl. Those are horrible.