Balenciaga Ink Work OR Chloe Paddington??

1. Hi Everyone,

For my next purchase I want to buy iether a Balenciaga Work Bag in Ink OR a Chloe Paddington

I want the Work, because I know one day I will be back in an office environment for work. Right now I'm on the road and would NEVER bring a Balenciaga or any designer bag for that matter on the road with me because people in my profession are known for getting our cars broken into. I think the Ink work would be TOTALLY versatile and I would have to get it now as I want a new bag, not a used bag that I will have to search and search for. But if I get it now, I wont get too much use out of it at the moment.

My other choice is a Chloe Paddington. I just want one to expand my bag collection, right now all I have is Bal, LV and Gucci and I really like Chloe. No reasons other than I just want one :biggrin:

What should I do???I cant afford to get both right now.

2. AHHHH! Both!!

3. Haha...I thought you would say that!

I'm sure I will eventually have both, but which would be the smarter bag to buy first:

1) The one that I can get now, maybe not in a few months but I wont be using it for a while

2) The one that I will use now but will also be able to get in a few months

4. What type of Paddington are you looking for and what will you use it for?

I love the Ink B-bag. The color is absolutely phenomenal. I would go for #1. Nothing is worse than having regrets about not buying a bag and then having it be completely unavailable. That said though, it seems that B-bags in one color or another (even rare) are available, but you need to be patient to find it, it may take some time. But if you want a guaranteed new one.. I'd go for the b-bag now.

5. I say the Work bag. First of all, I have an ink day bag and I love love love the color. It's such a chameleon -- it changes in different light and against different backgrounds. I carry it probably 5 out of 7 days a week. Also, I love the Work silhouette. For my second bbag purchase, I'm probably going to look for a Work or a Twiggy when I save up the $$. And lastly, Paddingtons are soooooo heavy. I just love how light Balenciaga bags are.

All that being said, they're two beautiful bags in very different styles so a lot depends just on which you'd prefer.

6. Generally, ink work...but...the paddy is a better shoulder bag, so advice depends a bit on the function you are most interested in.

7. Even though I have major paddy fever right now- I have to say the INK B-BAG!!! You will not regret it! The color is absolutely incredible and the work style seems to be very functional. Plus, I would wait to see which colors come out for fall for the paddy - unless there is a particular color you are dying to have now (I really want Mousse). It all comes down to which you love more!

8. Balenciaga.

I won't choose Chloe cause the bag's too heavy... unless you're getting mousse which is a to-die-for color.

9. i'm going to have to say the INK Work B-Bag - just because i totally love Balenciaga bags!!!

10. I'd say the ink work. Yes, I am partial towards the ink color :lol: but also, because the paddy will still be there when you want it next time. But the ink would not ;)

11. I'd say the paddy!! Even that I love my ink city I just adore my paddy.

12. O.K, so I originally said both, but I guess honestely I would have to say choose the Ink. It is incredibly beautiful IRL. Here is my ink city:P ;)

DSC03447.JPG DSC03450.JPG
  13. Wow!!! I have never seen the Ink look so blue like that in the first pic!

For those who asked - the purpose of the 2 bags would be different, the Work would be for, well, work, and the Paddington would be more of an everyday bag, only not every day....if you know what I mean.

I think the only thing to do is save enough money for both!!

14. SpecialK, did you have a particular Paddy colour in mind? If not, I'd say, get the Ink Work now and wait a couple of months to see the new Paddy colours. Apparently, there'll be a darker grey one with silver hardware.

15. I only joined one week ago but have already given in to the reality that I will have to get both. But, I am soooo glad I found this site where I can buy worry free. Flip a coin!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice