Balenciaga in The Great Singapore Sale....

Wow...glad to see sporeans on board :smile: I was quite distrubed when I saw this thread abt Tangs selling Bals... Quite right.. the only Bals here are at Hilton...
Well tt shld clear it right up.... btw anyone saw the pre-falls yet?

Hi, I live in Singapore and I'm pretty sure those "Bbags" in Tangs or Isetan are fakes. The ONLY Balenciaga boutique in the country is at the Hilton hotel and they don't really carry a large selection of Bbags.

As mentioned by an earlier poster in this thread, the Balenciaga that is sold in Tangs etc. comes from a licensing agreement for Asia that goes back 20 years. I have seen those Balenciagas since I was a teenager.

The logo is different and the products are different and have no connection with the Parisian company. The bags are *not* fake, but a perfectly legitimate use of the brand name under the agreement. You could get into legal trouble for accusing these department stores of selling fakes, so please get your facts right.

Since Balenciaga did such a silly thing like that long ago, then it is a loss to them ot have their brand name diluted.