Balenciaga in-store grafitti personalization events

I was interested at first, but then the SA said that it is strictly regulated and there were a lot of prohibited words. At most, you can only have your birthday, name, or any decent word written. There were also character limits, which was funny to think that this is supposed to be graffiti. Not worth it IMO.
well, i watched that being done, i can assure you, with very little efforts to copy the font you can easily DIY the way YOU want... the 'artist' was doing it with permanent markers, nothing special to source :blah:

well, i watched that being done, i can assure you, with very little efforts to copy the font you can easily DIY the way YOU want... the 'artist' was doing it with permanent markers, nothing special to source :blah:
So .. how much $$$ does this personalization cost??? Not that I'm thinking about it for a minute .. no thanks, just curious!

i'm not sure, just guessing, you had to buy the bag, and then, perhaps, it would be free of charge
Because the personalisation was possible to do only on new styles and not on the older bags.