Balenciaga in Singapore???

If my info are OK (I'm preparing myself for a trip to wonderful S'pore in July) the Balenciaga Boutique is at the Hilton Hotel, at 581 Orchard Road. I hope some S'porean confirms this!

I realize this thread is rather old, but I was wondering the same thing. I'm about to go to Singpore and was wondering what are the prices there. I live in Thailand and for a city right now is like Bt 62,000 or US$1675. Was wondering whether it's cheaper over there. Thanks if anyone can help me out ~!! :yes:

I realize this thread is rather old, but I was wondering the same thing. I'm about to go to Singpore and was wondering what are the prices there. I live in Thailand and for a city right now is like Bt 62,000 or US$1675. Was wondering whether it's cheaper over there. Thanks if anyone can help me out ~!! :yes:

Whoa!!!! Expensive:wtf:

Yes, the price of BBag in Thailand is very expensive.
I didn't buy BBag here, Thailand.
I always ask my friends who go to travel or study in Europe buy them (including BBag/LV/Gucci/etc.) for me.
Anyway, pommypompom, I hope you would get the great trip in Singapore. Absolutely, the designer brands are cheaper there compared with our country.

Yup, it's slightly cheaper over here. The city retails for S$2299 which is about US$1465.:smile: