Balenciaga in Singapore???

wellow

In a bliss
Nov 10, 2005
Ladies in Singapore,

I just arrived in Singapore today. Can somebody tell me where is the new balenciaga boutique at?

Thanks!

Fraublucher

Shallow when needed!
Jan 16, 2006
Firenze, Italy
If my info are OK (I'm preparing myself for a trip to wonderful S'pore in July) the Balenciaga Boutique is at the Hilton Hotel, at 581 Orchard Road. I hope some S'porean confirms this!

Bling&Bags

O.G.
Jan 8, 2006
Yes, the Balenciaga boutique in Singapore is at the Hilton Hotel on Orchard Road. You might like to give them a call as well at 67338270. :smile:

femina

Mar 19, 2006
SINGAPORE
Bling&Bags said:
Yes, the Balenciaga boutique in Singapore is at the Hilton Hotel on Orchard Road. You might like to give them a call as well at 67338270. :smile:
Yes, that's where the boutique. A new flagship balenciaga boutique.

wellow

In a bliss
Nov 10, 2005
I went there.. Unfortunately, I don't like the leather.. Something is off with b-bag leather.. I hate to say that I don't love it.. *sigh*:sad2:

Oct 17, 2006
I realize this thread is rather old, but I was wondering the same thing. I'm about to go to Singpore and was wondering what are the prices there. I live in Thailand and for a city right now is like Bt 62,000 or US$1675. Was wondering whether it's cheaper over there. Thanks if anyone can help me out ~!! :yes:

knn

Nov 2, 2006
I realize this thread is rather old, but I was wondering the same thing. I'm about to go to Singpore and was wondering what are the prices there. I live in Thailand and for a city right now is like Bt 62,000 or US$1675. Was wondering whether it's cheaper over there. Thanks if anyone can help me out ~!! :yes:
Whoa!!!! Expensive:wtf:

sandyinspace

:: s a n d y ::
O.G.
Aug 17, 2006
CyberSpace
iamsandy.hi5.com
Yes, the price of BBag in Thailand is very expensive.
I didn't buy BBag here, Thailand.
I always ask my friends who go to travel or study in Europe buy them (including BBag/LV/Gucci/etc.) for me.
Anyway, pommypompom, I hope you would get the great trip in Singapore. Absolutely, the designer brands are cheaper there compared with our country.

CittaBeLLa

Sep 8, 2006
Yup, it's slightly cheaper over here. The city retails for S$2299 which is about US$1465.:smile:

lucidbabe

O.G.
May 15, 2006
Yup, it's slightly cheaper over here. The city retails for S$2299 which is about US$1465.:smile:
You can get 10% off if you have the PPS premium Frequent Flyer card. Look for Noreen at Balenciaga Hilton. I saw browns ( coffee, caramels, vert d'eau and the marine with gold hardware there) last week.