Balenciaga in LA

Ms. Bagaholic

Feb 2, 2013
I'm heading to LA with my family at the end of November and plan on visiting a Bal boutique. We are staying at the Soffitel hotel in Beverly Hills, which boutique would be the closest?

Thanks!

Thanks RightasRain!

Is there any reason why you prefer the south coast plaza location? I've shopped at the Las Vegas city centre location and the customer service is great! I'm hoping for the same abd for a good selection of bal bags.

Yes, it's very close to there! They have always had great customer service. The SA's give me their cellphone numbers and I can text them questions anytime of day and they get back to me. I also just like all the shopping at South Coast Plaza.

Yes, it's very close to there! They have always had great customer service. The SA's give me their cellphone numbers and I can text them questions anytime of day and they get back to me. I also just like all the shopping at South Coast Plaza.

Yea, that place is pretty much a dream :love:

Although I was in LA recently and stopped by the Bal store, and it was quite nice!

I am going to LA in Jan and as I reside in the UK, can anyone tell me if Balenciaga is cheaper there than the UK? I will be travelling via Heathrow but not sure if they have Balenziaga there?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.:graucho: